Israeli Officials Raid Associated Press, Seize Equipment (UPDATE: Giving equipment back)

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
They’re actually defying Biden at this stage. Thanks to his complete acquiescence in the early stage.
Let’s not act like the “chosen people” aren’t at the top of the dems fundraising list. Joe says the wrong thing and he’s cooked

katzenberg-obama.jpg

This is the face of man that knows the power dynamic

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
They’re actually defying Biden at this stage. Thanks to his complete acquiescence in the early stage.
Even Reagan told Israel fall back with the fukk shyt, we ain’t co-signing…and Israel fell back. This is insane: 900,000 displaced in Gaza, 40,000 lives lost and not a peep from Biden.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Let’s not act like the “chosen people” aren’t at the top of the dems fundraising list. Joe says the wrong thing and he’s cooked

katzenberg-obama.jpg

This is the face of man that knows the power dynamic

Weird.

45 million African Americans, concentrated in very important swing states.

Roughly 7 million Jews mostly in Blue states.

Power is at the ballot box, no? People gotta organize.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Weird.

45 million African Americans, concentrated in very important swing states.

Roughly 7 million Jews mostly in Blue states.

Power is at the ballot box, no? People gotta organize.
Are you serious?

Those 7 million make up a very large part of the 1% and have firm control over all forms of information dissemination, banking, technology, education, entertainment, and politics in this country.

You tethers are only here run interference for them.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you serious?

Those 7 million make up a very large part of the 1% and have firm control over all forms of information dissemination, banking, technology, education, entertainment, and politics in this country.

You tethers are only here run interference for them.

Resort to black intra and white ethnic war instead of facing the true enemy. I need you to focus, brother. FOCUS.

Malcolm X said we needed a strong Africa, not controlled by imperialists, to help the diaspora. Kwame Nkrumah said if we remained divided, black people will remain defeated forever and would be recolonized.

FOCUS and organize against white devils.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Resort to black intra and white ethnic war instead of facing the true enemy. I need you to focus, brother. FOCUS.

Malcolm X said we needed a strong Africa, not controlled by imperialists, to help the diaspora. Kwame Nkrumah said if we remained divided, black people will remain defeated forever and would be recolonized.

FOCUS and organize against white devils.

nikka i know who the enemy is

I hit my targets directly, I'm not interested in vague boogeyman concepts designed to hide that enemy

Malcolm was a traitor and tool for that same enemy.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikka i know who the enemy is

I hit my targets directly, I'm not interested in vague boogeyman concepts designed to hide that enemy

Malcolm was a traitor and tool for that same enemy.

You are q grown black man using the word tether.

As far as I am concerned, you are the problem