Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very long article. Worth reading. It’s a deep dive into the history of this conflict, what happened on Oct 7, collusion and propaganda, etc etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Hana stated that she was wearing the colours of both Palestine and SUDAN. She wore items designed/made by Palestinian and Sudanese creators. Please don’t forget the suffering of the Sudanese people.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GSO8CaebcAAwXyU.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Them DEVILS have no shame, they’re basically saying:

“Here n*ggers damn, but y’all WILL promote Zionism for us”

“You n*ggers WILL promote our Zionist that loved killing Palestinians, since y’all love being pro-Palestine”

And if we won’t and this movie with Sam Wilson in the lead flops, they’ll say: “see, you n*ggers don’t sell”

SINISTER as hell
This is not lost on me but thank you for breaking it down for others. There are levels to evil and Israel is off the fukking chart right now.

DlAVZ9m.gif

I dunno if you've heard about them training dogs to rape Palestinian hostages. Yeah...

Israel has the largest SKIN BANK in the world. Yes you heard me right, SKIN BANK. It's like an organ bank but we will get to that as well.

Israel steals organs but particularly skin from Palestinians be they dead or alive.

Why? Why skin in particular? It's because they have a high cancer rate and I'm willing to bet they are replacing cancerous skin with the skin of Palestinians.
And the organs, just like the skin they are being stolen from live and dead Palestinians but they also steal them from dead Israeli soldiers without any consent. These organs are now part of Israel's inventory of stolen body parts.

Free Palestine.
vBqz04I.png

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Remember? :sas1:

AmeriKKKa = the United States of lsrael :sas2:

All this shyt is connected
Epstein
Zionism/Israel
Trumpism

It's clear what the "Q" psyop was trying to do is let all the real pedos off the hook by out flanking their would be persecution but claiming the "others" over there was the ones.

Abrahamic religious cults always have child fukkers behind the scenes (not the only ones but a lot of them)
Torah keeping, Christian and Muslim

institutions

don't matter which.
that is were the sex depraved go to hide

Last edited: