Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
but some c00n or racist cac in this thread said what was going in Gaza wasn't "genocide" and we were incorrectly labeling it

fa66ot even had the nerve to neg me, I probably put him on ignore after that

but yeah I don't like the fact that if you criticize Israel you're automatically labeled "anti-semitic", like basically just because I think Israel is going too far doesn't mean I hate all Jews, tf
:childplease:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Them genocidal DEVILS being treated like outcasts in Vietnam

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:ef6e730c-4873-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

bravo-applause.gif

Sidebar: I’m posting this while on vacation in Greece and the support for Palestine can be seen all over the country.

I took this picture in a village called Apeiranthos.
This whole village is made out of marble :wow:

IMG-4382.jpg

Free Palestine (Congo, Sudan and Haiti)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

bravo-applause.gif

Sidebar: I’m posting this while on vacation in Greece and the support for Palestine can be seen all over the country.

I took this picture in a village called Apeiranthos.
This whole village is made out of marble :wow:

IMG-4382.jpg

Free Palestine (Congo, Sudan and Haiti)

Good to see
Remove the parentheses from your statement

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Them genocidal DEVILS being treated like outcasts in Vietnam

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:ef6e730c-4873-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

Vietnam and Israel's bilateral trade has been growing steadily, with a trade turnover of $2.2 billion in 2022, an 18% increase from 2021. The two countries signed the Vietnam-Israel Free Trade Agreement (VIFTA) on July 25, 2023, after seven years of negotiations, and it's expected to take effect in early 2024. The VIFTA is the first free trade agreement signed between Vietnam and a West Asian country. It aims to:
  • Remove duties on at least 86% of Vietnamese products and 93% of Israeli products
  • Remove barriers to trade activities, such as tariffs, import quotas, and other non-tariff barriers
  • Strengthen cooperation between the two countries in investment, services, digital transformation, and technology
  • Allow Vietnam to export products to other countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and southern Europe
  • Give Israeli businesses access to markets in ASEAN countries, Asia-Pacific, and other countries with FTAs that Vietnam has signed

ki-fta-israel-jpeg-4615-1690289207.jpg

Vietnamese students in Israel celebrate Lunar New Year​

February 10, 2024 at 21:49:00
Vietnamese students at the Arava International Centre for Agriculture Training (AICAT) in the south of Israel have held a get-together to celebrate the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival 2024.
Vietnamese students in Israel celebrate Lunar New Year ảnh 1 Vietnamese students at the event. (Photo: VNA)
Tel Aviv (VNA) – Vietnamese students at the Arava International Centre for Agriculture Training (AICAT) in the south of Israel have held a get-together to celebrate the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival 2024.

Currently about 80 Vietnamese students and trainees are studying and working at the centre, close to the Gaza Strip. Most of the students are away from home for the first time and they celebrated the Lunar New Year abroad in the context of ongoing conflicts.

The current war does not allow large gatherings, especially in southern Israeli localities close to the Gaza Strip.
About 35 trainees from the agricultural settlements in Moshav and Kibutz of Idan, Hatzeva and Yahel gathered at the centre to celebrate Tet. During the gathering, they made traditional dishes, enjoyed banh chung (square sticky rice cake) and art performances which helped bring a safe and warm Tet atmosphere for everyone.
AICAT is one of the four centres for international agricultural training in Israel which regularly admit Vietnamese students, along with Agrostudies, Sderod Negev and Ramat Negev./.

Them Devils :damn:

:unimpressed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

I would say "maybe Hitler was right", but this is most likely the product of Nazis taking over the progress of Jews and using that as a shield from criticism.

White people are a cancer to this planet.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
The Lancet (one of the most respected & credible medical journals) estimates that Israel's war on Gaza has killed 186,000 Palestinians, or 7-9% of Gaza's population.

When you combine Netanyahu's stated intent to "thin the population" down to "a minimum" along with the mass indiscriminate destruction of Gaza, the starvation of its population, & the systematic destruction of its medical system & assassination of its engineers...etc., that estimate isn't at all surprising.

The horror unfolding in Gaza is unquestionably a genocide, and the full extent of that horror won't be truly known until it comes to an end.

2/11
An important clarification: The estimate suggests that 186,000 is a "conservative" estimate of the deaths that could be attributed to Israel's war on Gaza even if it ended immediately, but it includes both present & future "indirect deaths" so the number is a forward-looking estimate:
https://nitter.poast.org/shaabiranks/status/1810084014700569025

3/11
Omar, here’s an American doctor in Gaza saying the same thing. “The actual number is vastly higher.. 4,5,6 times higher easily.”

Also, Lancet’s conservative estimate is 180,000 but the higher end of their estimate actually puts expected death toll at 600,000.

4/11
💔

5/11
Holy sh*t

6/11
Thanks for sharing. I recall The Lancet came out with estimates of deaths in the Iraq war and they were eviscerated by Bush/Cheney & Co. Expect this to be way worse. Especially in the US Congress...

7/11
I believe this is a forward projection that includes indirect death, not an estimate of total deaths to date

8/11
Suggestion watch this report.The Real Gaza Death Toll - Susan Abulhawa on the Gross Underestimation
The Real Gaza Death Toll - Susan Abulhawa on the Gross Underestimation

9/11
No, The Lancet didn’t estimate anything. The article wasn’t even peer reviewed by The Lancet.

10/11
Hahaha

11/11
Yeah, but whenever the Lancet reports on Western wars, Western government alwys pooh pooh it. Funny that.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR652jqXUAAzg_9.jpg

1/11
BREAKING: The Lancet has just published this article "conservatively" estimating that the death toll in the Gaza genocide could be 186,000 people or more. That's 8% of the population, obliterated. These are apocalyptic figures.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(24)01169-3/fulltext

2/11
American doctor volunteering in Gaza said the same thing earlier today. He says the 40,000 number is a massive undercount . The real number is 5 to 6 times bigger. Listen 👇

3/11
Also note: 180,000 or 8% of the population of the most conservative estimate Lancet can offer. In recent conflicts, lancet suggests the number of indirect deaths equal 3 to 15 times the number of direct deaths. On the higher end of the estimate, the number of dead from the conflict would be 38K x 16 so about 600,000 dead.

600,000 of 2.3M.

4/11
The 35,000 is from November. We've known there were many more lost because there have been countless massacres since. Not to mention the people who died from injuries they recieves in bombing campaigns.

5/11
Netanyahu has to be tried as a war criminal, and US needs to withhold any further assistance

6/11
Nader was right as usual
Stop the Worsening UNDERCOUNT of Palestinian Casualties in Gaza - Ralph Nader

7/11
Textbook case of /search?q=#EthnicCleansing!
@CIJ_ICJ @IntlCrimCourt @UNOSAPG are you watching this unadulterated evil!
One day it will be in history books.
Students will wonder why you did nothing. How do you want to go down in history? Redeem yourself!
/search?q=#FreePalestine
/search?q=#EndOccupation!

8/11
If you point this out, they will say you are antisemitic.

9/11
The Lancet .. bases its numbers on what exactly???

10/11

11/11
@martyrmade the truth suppression dam is breaking.

With so many collapsed buildings going unsearched in areas where Gazans were pushed out, a doubling or tripling of the official death count seemed reasonable to me.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR6e69fa8AAO76A.jpg

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

1/11
The Lancet (one of the most respected & credible medical journals) estimates that Israel's war on Gaza has killed 186,000 Palestinians, or 7-9% of Gaza's population.

When you combine Netanyahu's stated intent to "thin the population" down to "a minimum" along with the mass indiscriminate destruction of Gaza, the starvation of its population, & the systematic destruction of its medical system & assassination of its engineers...etc., that estimate isn't at all surprising.

The horror unfolding in Gaza is unquestionably a genocide, and the full extent of that horror won't be truly known until it comes to an end.

2/11
An important clarification: The estimate suggests that 186,000 is a "conservative" estimate of the deaths that could be attributed to Israel's war on Gaza even if it ended immediately, but it includes both present & future "indirect deaths" so the number is a forward-looking estimate:
https://nitter.poast.org/shaabiranks/status/1810084014700569025

3/11
Omar, here’s an American doctor in Gaza saying the same thing. “The actual number is vastly higher.. 4,5,6 times higher easily.”

Also, Lancet’s conservative estimate is 180,000 but the higher end of their estimate actually puts expected death toll at 600,000.

4/11
💔

5/11
Holy sh*t

6/11
Thanks for sharing. I recall The Lancet came out with estimates of deaths in the Iraq war and they were eviscerated by Bush/Cheney & Co. Expect this to be way worse. Especially in the US Congress...

7/11
I believe this is a forward projection that includes indirect death, not an estimate of total deaths to date

8/11
Suggestion watch this report.The Real Gaza Death Toll - Susan Abulhawa on the Gross Underestimation
The Real Gaza Death Toll - Susan Abulhawa on the Gross Underestimation

9/11
No, The Lancet didn’t estimate anything. The article wasn’t even peer reviewed by The Lancet.

10/11
Hahaha

11/11
Yeah, but whenever the Lancet reports on Western wars, Western government alwys pooh pooh it. Funny that.

GR652jqXUAAzg_9.jpg

1/11
BREAKING: The Lancet has just published this article "conservatively" estimating that the death toll in the Gaza genocide could be 186,000 people or more. That's 8% of the population, obliterated. These are apocalyptic figures.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(24)01169-3/fulltext

2/11
American doctor volunteering in Gaza said the same thing earlier today. He says the 40,000 number is a massive undercount . The real number is 5 to 6 times bigger. Listen 👇

3/11
Also note: 180,000 or 8% of the population of the most conservative estimate Lancet can offer. In recent conflicts, lancet suggests the number of indirect deaths equal 3 to 15 times the number of direct deaths. On the higher end of the estimate, the number of dead from the conflict would be 38K x 16 so about 600,000 dead.

600,000 of 2.3M.

4/11
The 35,000 is from November. We've known there were many more lost because there have been countless massacres since. Not to mention the people who died from injuries they recieves in bombing campaigns.

5/11
Netanyahu has to be tried as a war criminal, and US needs to withhold any further assistance

6/11
Nader was right as usual
Stop the Worsening UNDERCOUNT of Palestinian Casualties in Gaza - Ralph Nader

7/11
Textbook case of /search?q=#EthnicCleansing!
@CIJ_ICJ @IntlCrimCourt @UNOSAPG are you watching this unadulterated evil!
One day it will be in history books.
Students will wonder why you did nothing. How do you want to go down in history? Redeem yourself!
/search?q=#FreePalestine
/search?q=#EndOccupation
!

8/11
If you point this out, they will say you are antisemitic.

9/11
The Lancet .. bases its numbers on what exactly???

10/11

11/11
@martyrmade the truth suppression dam is breaking.

With so many collapsed buildings going unsearched in areas where Gazans were pushed out, a doubling or tripling of the official death count seemed reasonable to me.

GR6e69fa8AAO76A.jpg

The media won't use that number at all. Pretty hard to claim this isn't a genocide with Over 100k dead.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but some c00n or racist cac in this thread said what was going in Gaza wasn't "genocide" and we were incorrectly labeling it

fa66ot even had the nerve to neg me, I probably put him on ignore after that

but yeah I don't like the fact that if you criticize Israel you're automatically labeled "anti-semitic", like basically just because I think Israel is going too far doesn't mean I hate all Jews, tf
:childplease:
All them nikkas disappeared. As expected.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vietnam and Israel's bilateral trade has been growing steadily, with a trade turnover of $2.2 billion in 2022, an 18% increase from 2021. The two countries signed the Vietnam-Israel Free Trade Agreement (VIFTA) on July 25, 2023, after seven years of negotiations, and it's expected to take effect in early 2024. The VIFTA is the first free trade agreement signed between Vietnam and a West Asian country. It aims to:
  • Remove duties on at least 86% of Vietnamese products and 93% of Israeli products
  • Remove barriers to trade activities, such as tariffs, import quotas, and other non-tariff barriers
  • Strengthen cooperation between the two countries in investment, services, digital transformation, and technology
  • Allow Vietnam to export products to other countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and southern Europe
  • Give Israeli businesses access to markets in ASEAN countries, Asia-Pacific, and other countries with FTAs that Vietnam has signed

ki-fta-israel-jpeg-4615-1690289207.jpg

Vietnamese students in Israel celebrate Lunar New Year​

February 10, 2024 at 21:49:00
Vietnamese students at the Arava International Centre for Agriculture Training (AICAT) in the south of Israel have held a get-together to celebrate the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival 2024.
Vietnamese students in Israel celebrate Lunar New Year ảnh 1 Vietnamese students at the event. (Photo: VNA)
Tel Aviv (VNA) – Vietnamese students at the Arava International Centre for Agriculture Training (AICAT) in the south of Israel have held a get-together to celebrate the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival 2024.

Currently about 80 Vietnamese students and trainees are studying and working at the centre, close to the Gaza Strip. Most of the students are away from home for the first time and they celebrated the Lunar New Year abroad in the context of ongoing conflicts.

The current war does not allow large gatherings, especially in southern Israeli localities close to the Gaza Strip.
About 35 trainees from the agricultural settlements in Moshav and Kibutz of Idan, Hatzeva and Yahel gathered at the centre to celebrate Tet. During the gathering, they made traditional dishes, enjoyed banh chung (square sticky rice cake) and art performances which helped bring a safe and warm Tet atmosphere for everyone.
AICAT is one of the four centres for international agricultural training in Israel which regularly admit Vietnamese students, along with Agrostudies, Sderod Negev and Ramat Negev./.

Them Devils :damn:

:unimpressed:
What’s worse than having your position disproven by the facts, evidenced by the reality on the ground, is holding onto said position by any means necessary…not because there’s any weight to your arguments but because the weakness of your ego won’t allow you to acknowledge the extent to which your position has been proven wrong. You think you’re making a point here, meanwhile the rest of us laugh quietly to ourselves as you wrangle with your shame.