Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
weird this dude still has an account. Why Mossad agents allowed to post here?
WHY IS HAMAS HIDING THERE AND STORING THEIR ARTILLERY THERE WHILE FORCING THEIR CIVILIANS TO STAY THERE FOR COVER????

U KNOW PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS ARE BLAMING HAMAS BUT ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SPEAKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT THEM, RIGHT?

OF COURSE U DONT. THIS IS ALL RELATIVELY NEW TO U…… NOT TO ME THO.

THE ONES WHO ARE CONDITIONED TO ROCK WIT HAMAS SOUND LIKE THIS:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WHY IS HAMAS HIDING THERE AND STORING THEIR ARTILLERY THERE WHILE FORCING THEIR CIVILIANS TO STAY THERE FOR COVER????

U KNOW PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS ARE BLAMING HAMAS BUT ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SPEAKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT THEM, RIGHT?

OF COURSE U DONT. THIS IS ALL RELATIVELY NEW TO U…… NOT TO ME THO.

THE ONES WHO ARE CONDITIONED TO ROCK WIT HAMAS SOUND LIKE THIS:

Hiding out for a year? Where man? Its all blown apart by now, where they hiding all this artillery at?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Demons.

Nothing Holy about that state

Hate to say it be once it comes back around on the State of Israel that type of hatred they putting out in the universe
going to come back full circle
no one going to care this time around like the old ww2 generation does
and it's not going to be some sky daddy to rescue them.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The whole Muslim world takes the L for not jumping in.

This has got to be some of the most p*ssy, depraved shyt we've ever witnessed in history. When they talk about Ghenghis Khan, Stalin, Hitler etc, at least they had the balls to be on the ground and use bullets and swords. Murder is easy when you're just pushing buttons.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen enough babies and kids mutilated to last me a few lifetimes. And we’re all watching it fukking life.

We really can’t say how did the massacres and ethnic cleansing of the past happen with no reaction or subsantial outrage.

The audacity of Israelis to talk about the past atrocities on them when they’re literally murdering kids, mothers, fathers with impunity is beyond insane. Social media has fukked up their incredibly stupid narratives they spin.

Worst thing in all this is “powerful” Arab nations watching this. Well to be granted they watched most of the Middle East get destabilised with no push back. Maybe they love it.