Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Gains

Superstar
Daps

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

homestead supporting hatians aint gone like this when their cousins getting profiled

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

Yo you just kinda fukked me up right now, everybody knows Im Cuban but one of my surnames is Portugese from my great grand mother who was a Martiniquan woman... Who took that name from the owner of the plantation she was born on :wow:

Wtf I never realized this was plasuible I always thought my family just wasnt telling the story right :mjcry:

Them people enslaved my grandmother

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yo you just kinda fukked me up right now, everybody knows Im Cuban but one of my surnames is Portugese from my great grand mother who was a Martiniquan woman... Who took that name from the owner of the plantation she was born on :wow:

Wtf I never realized this was plasuible I always thought my family just wasnt telling the story right :mjcry:

Them people enslaved my grandmother
Mannn, reading your story breh:mjcry: :wow:
Ya fam wasn’t lyin, I’m happy to have helped put it together :blessed:

They were ALL OVER the Caribbean and Latin America breh.

There’s a reason they are extremely over-represented in the elite classes of The Caribbean and Latin America in modern times because of their involvement in the Slavetrade and their descendants still being there.

The Planter class community is very tight knit.

They will literally marry other planters from other countries just so they don’t have to mingle with Black ppl.

You can read about the Planter Class here: Planter class - Wikipedia

One of the oldest synagogues in the Western Hemisphere was in Suriname, built in 1671 by Portuguese Sephardi J€wish settlers involved in the Slavetrade. They went over there from Brazil.

I’ve been there and seen one of their synagogues there (see pics)
IMG-0913.jpg

IMG-8294.jpg

IMG-8314.jpg

IMG-3329.jpg

IMG-2203.jpg

IMG-3507.jpg

I’ve been to Martinique too (see pics)
IMG-6414.jpg

IMG-6432.jpg

IMG-6515.jpg

I’ve traveled a lot and keep telling people on here that the African Diaspora is very interconnected historically and culturally.

Black people just need to read history books, travel and talk to other Diasporians to understand how deep our connections are because it’s overwhelmingly evident.

It’s just not told in the curriculums of The West on purpose.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mannn, reading your story breh:mjcry: :wow:
Ya fam wasn’t lyin, I’m happy to have helped put it together :blessed:

They were ALL OVER the Caribbean and Latin America breh.

There’s a reason they are extremely over-represented in the elite classes of The Caribbean and Latin America in modern times because of their involvement in the Slavetrade and their descendants still being there.

The Planter class community is very tight knit.

They will literally marry other planters from other countries just so they don’t have to mingle with Black ppl.

You can read about the Planter Class here: Planter class - Wikipedia

One of the oldest synagogues was in Suriname and built in 1671.

I’ve been there and seen one of their synagogues there (see pics)
IMG-0913.jpg

IMG-8294.jpg

IMG-8314.jpg

IMG-3329.jpg

IMG-2203.jpg

IMG-3507.jpg

I’ve been to Martinique too (see pics)
IMG-6414.jpg

IMG-6432.jpg

IMG-6515.jpg

I’ve traveled a lot and keep telling people on here that the African Diaspora is very interconnected historically and culturally.

Black people just need to read history books, travel and talk to other Diasporians to understand how deep our connections are because it’s overwhelmingly evident.

It’s just not told in the curriculums of The West on purpose.

Whats crazy is that my mom and uncle got like 2 to 3 percent Jewish dna and they have NO idea where it came from, but that do know that my ancestor took her name from the plantation family and she ended up island hopping.. it would make sense if she was one of the masters illegitmate children why that Jewish dna would be in there :ohhh:

Skipped me tho :blessed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Whats crazy is that my mom and uncle got like 2 to 3 percent Jewish dna and they have NO idea where it came from, but that do know that my ancestor took her name from the plantation family and she ended up island hopping.. it would make sense if she was one of the masters illegitmate children why that Jewish dna would be in there :ohhh:

Skipped me tho :blessed:
Yeah breh, this was highly likely the case.

Because that was common in the Caribbean
and Latin America because of the J€wish involvement in the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

Make no mistake, lsrael is lobbying HEAVY in the Caribbean
and Latin America to get support, using their surveillance technology, agriculture and ties to J€wish Planters over there with old money and political connections..

That’s why it was so big of The Caribbean and Latin America
to stand in solidarity with Palestine.

Especially given the historical context of those countries.
Like I explained, J€wish ppl are ruling class there.

All CARICOM countries have now acknowledged Palestine’s statehood
bravo-applause.gif

Ppl don’t think of J€wish ppl when they think of the Caribbean and Latin America, but that’s because they’re ruling class and rare sightings to those not in the know.

They hide that history and keep feeding Black ppl their go to lie that
“J€wish ppl were always in solidarity with Black ppl”

Because they bank on Black ppl not learning the history of J€wish ppl in the African Diaspora to put it together..

It’s propaganda so they can ignore ALL the horrors and exploitation they have done during the trans-Atlantic slavetrade and still continue to do.

Another good example of the ruling class in the Caribbean and Latin America are Lebanese ppl.

A lot of them were in textile and profited from cheap labor right after slavery ended and civil unrest in Lebanon to get wealthy and generate old money.

There was a 16yo girl belonging to the Ruling class that got exposed and accidentally blew up the spot for her family on social media tryna flex lol.

Her family made her do an apology video denying she was family and had ties to Jamaica (where her family is and got their old money) but nikkas was on her ass with receipts LMAO.

So the context is the hurricanes wreaking havoc in the rest of the Caribbean right now.

She’s 16 year old belonging to the Azan, a Lebanese family of the ruling class in Jamaica..

IMG-5534.jpg

So many interconnected stories brehs

Last edited: