Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hezbollah putting in that work and doing it ethically. Hitting military targets instead of targeting hospitals, schools, orphanages, etc. is something that will be noted in the future.

Also, it should be known that Hamas isn't attacking Israeli Medivacs even thought they regularly record them in vulnerable positions. Has this tactic been used before in such a well documented way?

Israel can't fall soon enough.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hezbollah putting in that work and doing it ethically. Hitting military targets instead of targeting hospitals, schools, orphanages, etc. is something that will be noted in the future.

Also, it should be known that Hamas isn't attacking Israeli Medivacs even thought they regularly record them in vulnerable positions. Has this tactic been used before in such a well documented way?

Israel can't fall soon enough.
Yea I been seeing a bunch of links to vids describing how Hezbollah is hitting them right now. Didn't target civilians a single time (id bet any amount of money that HAMAS didn't kill any civilians on the 7th also. They attacked a military base and kidnapped people from that concert. There was no footage of people getting killed at that concert. Israel killed all those Israeli civilians on the 7th).

They have all the reason in the world to just go savage and hit high rise apartment complexes.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yea I been seeing a bunch of links to vids describing how Hezbollah is hitting them right now. Didn't target civilians a single time (id bet any amount of money that HAMAS didn't kill any civilians on the 7th also. They attacked a military base and kidnapped people from that concert. There was no footage of people getting killed at that concert. Israel killed all those Israeli civilians on the 7th).

They have all the reason in the world to just go savage and hit high rise apartment complexes.

This cannot be said loudly enough or often enough.
HANNIBL DIRECTIVE
HANNIBL DIRECTIVE
HANNIBL DIRECTIVE
HANNIBL DIRECTIVE

Israel killed It's own people.
On top of that, Israel is committing a genocide against Palestinians that wouldn't be possible without U.S. support.
I don't know why Biden is supporting this apartheid state. It is very upsetting to see my nation enable a genocide.