Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Colonialism and fascism go hand in hand

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUKA6WfWEAAe34t.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
In other news, the US, UK, and Canada won’t be attending the peace ceremony in Nagasaki because Israel wasn’t invited. Haha you can’t make this shyt up. The West is digging their own grave. But I’m sure the US/UK/Canada will abandon Israel once it’s absolutely crystal clear that allying with Israel is bad for business.
Don't think the USA will abandon israel, usa's gonna ride this out. UK probably will try tho, but it will be too late by then.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
🇮🇱 Israel's Channel 12 in a poll:

Do you agree that a soldier is allowed to rape a Palestinian?

47% Yes
43% No

2/10
"The most moral army in the world"

Who gave them these title?

3/10
Are we truly surprised? There are more barbaric zionists in Israel than there are functioning human beings.

4/10
🇮🇱 “This footage includes the crime attributed to the reserve unit.

The act of sodomy under the circumstance of ra pe.”

5/10
They’re criminals

6/10
“The IDF is the most moral army in the world” ~ The average Zionist.

7/10
There’s a mental sickness in Israel.

8/10
OMG I hope this news turns out to be false

9/10
Poll proves:
Israel is a rapist country.
Raping people and their land.
Supported by the West.
Only rapist democracy in the Middle East.
/search?q=#Gaza /search?q=#Palestine @MiddleEastEye @aljenglish @AlJazeeraWorld

10/10
WTF

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUaLMrfWkAAsL5_.jpg

GUaMG8mXUAAdvgz.jpg

GUZyxO0W8AAD3dw.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
BREAKING:

🇮🇱 🇺🇲 Israel is losing support from the Americans

The majority of Americans now oppose using U.S. troops to defend Israel against Iran.

Support has declined to just 41%, with only 35% of Independents and Democrats favoring military intervention to defend Israel – Report

2/11
The Lobby is the last obstacle

3/11
Time for a false flag operation, Israeli style.

4/11
Few years ago I was proud Zionist, today I've been set free from their propaganda.

I think Americans are also waking up.

5/11
The American people don’t want another war in the Middle East and it’s evident 🤷‍♂️

Now we’ll have to see the numbers after whatever false flag Israel is planning…

6/11
I think this is reality

No matter

Shame 🇮🇱🐍

7/11
Watch out, folks, Israel will pull false flag

8/11
translate this

9/11
Let them stand alone

10/11
Hallelujah
Let’s awaken the remaining percentage…

11/11
🫡 I’m doing my part

GUZ-HZaWQAA57hl.jpg

GUZyxO0W8AAD3dw.jpg

GUZ-c7PXEAAiZzy.jpg

GUZ9osjWEAAJaT1.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
In other news, the US, UK, and Canada won’t be attending the peace ceremony in Nagasaki because Israel wasn’t invited. Haha you can’t make this shyt up. The West is digging their own grave. But I’m sure the US/UK/Canada will abandon Israel once it’s absolutely crystal clear that allying with Israel is bad for business.
Man Israel got our government acting like a damn thot on Only fans

that kosher money can't be that good

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude in the glasses was talking some genocidal all Palestinians are Hamas type stuff, so much that the captions dropped off at one point haha. Then dude in the black blazer is trying to talk some sense (as was the woman who chipped in at the end). It’s wild that this is even a debate. They really have to argue whether the IDF should be able to do anything they want to prisoners. The dehumanization of Palestinians is a worthy topic of discussion. That’s FUKKED.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude in the glasses was talking some genocidal all Palestinians are Hamas type stuff, so much that the captions dropped off at one point haha. Then dude in the black blazer is trying to talk some sense (as was the woman who chipped in at the end). It’s wild that this is even a debate. They really have to argue whether the IDF should be able to do anything they want to prisoners. The dehumanization of Palestinians is a worthy topic of discussion. That’s FUKKED.

I just imagine if this was done elsewhere in the world, like why is this even something to debate. Evil.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
BREAKING:

🇲🇫🇮🇱🇵🇸 Macron once again calls for a ceasefire in Gaza in Arabic.

2/11
Its so hypocritical to talk about ‘hostages’ when Israel holds thousands of Palestinians as hostages in military prisons with no fair trial and torturous conditions.

And no western politician ever speaks of it.

3/11
Has he heard of Hebrew?

4/11
Probably the only good thing he has said. Even muppets can say good things

5/11
Ohh in Arabic? I haven't noticed that

6/11
Is he ready to sanction Israel?

7/11
🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

8/11
He should be typing it in Hebrew.

The people committing genocide don't speak Arabic.

9/11
In every corner of Gaza, the call for a free Palestine grows louder.

10/11
I can’t believe

Macron 🤔genocide supporter want that ?

11/11
Quick, check to see if he is still sending weapons to Israel to kill Palestinians. We should know by now that words are cheap. No one dies from words.

GUjQED_XAAAkXBU.jpg

GUjQEBHWMAAnZg4.jpg

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Don't think the USA will abandon israel, usa's gonna ride this out. UK probably will try tho, but it will be too late by then.

yeah the U.S. blindly supports Israel no matter what. America will never abandon Israel.