Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Italian cacs killed Jews like they were killing for hundreds of years before and after Jesus died. They also killed his followers for decades after he was killed for simply being his followers.
Abraham, Moses, Solomon, David, Daniel, Mary, Joseph etc gotdamn Jews. :birdman:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Majority of Israeli extremists are Arab Jews. Stop with the “cac colonialism” narrative
My question to you is why do you keep trying to remind us that there are “two sides” of evil present when one side is overwhelmingly worse and a threat to the established western civilized order?
Hamas released the footage. I didn’t. Btw why to you feel this is a threat to “western civilized order”? You still banking on a world war over 30,000 Palestinians?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
GDF with another banger :wow:

They'll have to get this boy out the paint. His kind of reporting is exactly why they want to kill investigative journalism. He's citing EVERYTHING he's saying. No conjecture, little opinion, just facts.

Its ironic that the only way MF will get actual journalism is through social media and podcasts. Crazy how amateurs are holding it down for the whole industry :francis:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Majority of Israeli extremists are Arab Jews. Stop with the “cac colonialism” narrative

Hamas released the footage. I didn’t. Btw why to you feel this is a threat to “western civilized order”? You still banking on a world war over 30,000 Palestinians?

Hahaha you’re either being obtuse or disingenuous but you’d have to have your head under a rock to ignore what’s happening…everywhere.