Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

vlyzbgkk.jpg

:mjlol:

Somebody actually married that Matt Damon looking bytch :huhldup:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

CARICOM :salute:

This is a BIG DEAL, because remember my earlier post in here where I explained that Jamaica is not only extremely conservative Christian.

Jamaica also is in negotiation with lsrael, regarding a partnership for cyber security. (Dumb as hell lol, but lemme not make this too long)

This is gonna be a long one, but it is necessary
for those that REALLY want to understand high-level geopolitics.

It starts with the religious foundation of Zionism.

A strong belief of evangelical Zionist Christians is the belief
in the 2nd coming of Christ according to their Bible.

And for that to happen, Jews must live in the land of lsrael and the 3rd Temple must be constructed as a fulfillment of their biblical prophecy.

A prerequisite to the second coming of Christ and destructive events must happen to facilitate that.

And this can only be accomplished by proxy through Israel.
A KEY FUNDAMENTAL ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEF.

Jamaica is an EXTREMELY conservative Christian nation.
It has the most Churches per square mile IN THE WORLD.

On top that fact, Jamaica is in advanced stages with lsrael for cybersecurity.

A couple pages ago, I broke down how lsrael has a deal with Dominican Republic. I explained in detail how the DR not only uses lsrael’s technology for their wall. It also uses lsrael’s Apartheid structure to apply Caribbean Apartheid against Haiti.
The DR also has lsrael as their weapon supplier and has them doing their military and police training.

Why would we be able to understand lsrael’s massive lobbying power in the US, but not in Africa and the Caribbean that are MORE fragile?

Jamaica and Uganda are two countries that are heavily influenced by EU and US evangelical Christian Christianity so it can go either way.

To ignore that religious undertone would be naive.

And for the record, India’s support for lsrael is simply because of Hinduism being the dominant religious force that harbors strong anti-Muslim sentiment, despite many Muslims living in India.

Realistically, it could go either way with Jamaica and Uganda.

This was a lot,
but it is the arguably the most in depth and honest context you’ll get on the matter on here.

I only wrote all of this for y’all because I want our people to be more interested in high-level politics and do it the RIGHT way and engage in it honestly with the right context based on historical facts.

This means that as of now - all CARICOM countries,
except for The Bahamas & Trinidad recognize Palestine’s statehood

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

CARICOM :salute:

This is a BIG DEAL, because remember my earlier post in here where I explained that Jamaica is not only extremely conservative Christian.

Jamaica also are in negotiation with lsrael, regarding a partnership for cyber security. (Dumb as hell lol, but lemme not make this too long)

This means that as of now - all CARICOM countries,
except for The Bahamas & Trinidad recognize Palestine’s statehood

I remember when you posted that early in the conflict. The tides are turning.:blessed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This.
America is a 1000% an EMPIRE and must be understood as such.

To understand America’s consistent harm of the Global South, one must understand
Imperialism.

This lsraeli-Palestine conflict is a clear cut example of America’s bloodthirsty Imperialism reaching the surface because we’re in the social media era.

Many Americans who normally were blinded by US indoctrination and US propaganda are being disillusioned by accident because of lsrael’s extreme barbaric behavior towards Palestinians being so blatantly condoned by Western Superpowers on a global stage.
All because of America’s strategic interest in the Middle East.

lsraeli Zionists overplayed their hand, thinking their lsraeli propaganda would be enough and destroyed their “antisemitism victim card” for the J€wish Diaspora in the process.

This will harm their ppl in the long run.
To which degree is yet to be seen.

One main positive thing to take from the lsraeli genocide of Palestinians.
Is America and lsrael’s symbiotic colonial relationship being exposed to the general public that kept being denied and falsely dismissed as “antisemitic propaganda”.
Meanwhile the American Empire carries on spreading “peace & democracy” in the Global South

fy38.gif

America is the villain of the story :sas2:

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

Last edited: