Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yep, this was always the play.

Never got why people jumped behind this ban to begin with.

It the bill actually stalled out and had no movement until octobert 7th.
Yeah, a very disgusting play.

I assume TikTok will take the Freedom of Speech angle strongly.

Because this will force the US Government to have to weigh the following question in front of its citizens.

What weighs more:

Freedom of Speech (The First Amendment) or National Security…?

If they decide its National Security, what message does that send?

It’s a very intriguing case to follow because of that alone.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Around 100 protesters were arrested on Saturday at a pro-Palestine encampment at Northeastern University, but not the one whose hate speech got everything shut down.

Zionists engaging in anti-Semitism to get peaceful protests shut down and protestors arrested.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

They literally treat (their fellow) Nazis with kid gloves, but handle students that protest against an active genocide like they’re the worst thing in the world SMH

Nah its been explained before: Buffalo shooter, Dylan Roof, Rittenhouse etc. They literally see themselves in these kids if it weren't for the force giving them purpose, whether it be armed forces or the police force. Add the thin blue line groupthink and yeah, they are never going to turn their back on these kids doing the dirty work for them.

I hate the fuccin police but remember they are just protecting government property and interests; they are following orders. It's these schools, politicians and media who've been made spineless by AIPAC.

My only message to these protesters is bless their little hearts. It's going to take a lot of time and endurance. Gen Z is the first completely hopeless/cynical generation, both economically and politically. Doesn't surprise me that this hasn't died yet, and with other international campuses jumping in the fray this isn't going to die down anytime soon.

Is good to see the older Jews, survivors and relatives of survivors are not falling for it. They're hating that they are seeing some of their own as well as the grifters turn into Nazis themselves

Last edited: