Please repostand like
7:13 Kennedy Peace versus Israeli Conquest
44:10 Israel's Operation Cyanide and Plans for a Nuclear Attack on Egypt
1:03:44 Israel's First 9/11 and the War of Terror
1:31:04 Do We Live in a Democracy?
1:53:17 Israel's Puppet Show
1:54:19 Israel's Second 9/11 & the Israeli/U.S. Genocide in Gaza

2/7
Open invitation: fact check this documentary. If you find even *one* false statement, and you provide verifiable evidence it’s false, I’ll donate $500 to the charity of your choice—excluding Zionist or CIA front charities.

3/7
No to the Noahide laws. Yes to Christ.

4/7
This and more films are linked to Rumble & YouTube at index

5/7
Kissinger was one of many powerful Zionist traitors who placed Israel ahead of America, however I haven’t researched his career in depth. Whether or not a politician is a Mossad agent is less important than “Are they an Israel Firster?” One nugget-

6/7
Apparently, X’s servers can cause audio problems, but the YouTube and Rumble versions should be okay, links at index

7/7
Go to index for links to Rumble and YouTube versions.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

1/7
Israel's Second 9/11: How Zionism Conquered JFK, America, and Palestine
Please repostand like
7:13 Kennedy Peace versus Israeli Conquest
44:10 Israel's Operation Cyanide and Plans for a Nuclear Attack on Egypt
1:03:44 Israel's First 9/11 and the War of Terror
1:31:04 Do We Live in a Democracy?
1:53:17 Israel's Puppet Show
1:54:19 Israel's Second 9/11 & the Israeli/U.S. Genocide in Gaza

2/7
Open invitation: fact check this documentary. If you find even *one* false statement, and you provide verifiable evidence it’s false, I’ll donate $500 to the charity of your choice—excluding Zionist or CIA front charities.

3/7
No to the Noahide laws. Yes to Christ.

4/7
This and more films are linked to Rumble & YouTube at index

5/7
Kissinger was one of many powerful Zionist traitors who placed Israel ahead of America, however I haven’t researched his career in depth. Whether or not a politician is a Mossad agent is less important than “Are they an Israel Firster?” One nugget-

6/7
Apparently, X’s servers can cause audio problems, but the YouTube and Rumble versions should be okay, links at index

7/7
Go to index for links to Rumble and YouTube versions.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

What are you posting breh? :skip:
IMG-3435.jpg

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Underground hell’: Hamas publishes first video of mutilated American hostage, says 70 have been killed​

Hamas has published a video of Israeli-American hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin, showing the sickly 23-year-old missing his arm and speaking of “underground hell”.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps

Underground hell’: Hamas publishes first video of mutilated American hostage, says 70 have been killed​

Hamas has published a video of Israeli-American hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin, showing the sickly 23-year-old missing his arm and speaking of “underground hell”.

Looking at this video, I have a quick question. Do all of the Pro-Palestine folks also condemn Hamas?

I always see this "AmeriKKKa" and "Fukk the IDF" bidness but folks are not nearly as harsh on Hamas as they should be.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Looking at this video, I have a quick question. Do all of the Pro-Palestine folks also condemn Hamas?

I always see this "AmeriKKKa" and "Fukk the IDF" bidness but folks are not nearly as harsh on Hamas as they should be.
Yes Piers, "I condemn Hamas"
ezgif-4-d8fb9ff97d.gif

Damn. Our tax dollars are still sponsoring genocide.

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11

People aren't pro-Hamas or antisemitic. They're upset about the genocide of Palestinians, and the US's complicity in what's going on.

It's genocide.

If Hamas is the problem, go after Hamas. But that's not what Israel is doing. And even if they eradicate Hamas, they've created a whole new problem that they're also trying to combat in their genocidal operations: Palestinians that have survived the genocide but have had their bloodlines slaughtered.

They're gonna want blood. And who can blame them?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Is Hamas worried about what Americans think pre Oct 7( or really afterwards) cause the Israeli government spends lots of money worried about what American tax dollars are doing so why wouldn’t most of the response be to them?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course what Hamas did to innocent people is horrible. Nobody is denying that. However, Israel’s response has been so many leagues worse on the scale of evil that Hamas’ atrocities have been overlooked.

My question to you is why do you keep trying to remind us that there are “two sides” of evil present when one side is overwhelmingly worse and a threat to the established western civilized order?

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Yes Piers, "I condemn Hamas"
ezgif-4-d8fb9ff97d.gif

Damn. Our tax dollars are still sponsoring genocide.

People aren't pro-Hamas or antisemitic. They're upset about the genocide of Palestinians, and the US's complicity in what's going on.

It's genocide.

If Hamas is the problem, go after Hamas. But that's not what Israel is doing. And even if they eradicate Hamas, they've created a whole new problem that they're also trying to combat in their genocidal operations: Palestinians that have survived the genocide but have had their bloodlines slaughtered.

They're gonna want blood. And who can blame them?

Is Hamas worried about what Americans think pre Oct 7( or really afterwards) cause the Israeli government spends lots of money worried about what American tax dollars are doing so why wouldn’t most of the response be to them?
Really appreciate your thoughts, I was legit asking as this is a tough thing to discuss. Always trying to learn...