Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yeah because no one had no idea until tiktok ce along. What's with this loyalty to that stupid fukking app. There dozens others you can goon over that are not owned by hostile nations.

whats this loyalty to white owned social media companies? :jbhmm:

black folks along with many other minorities are rallying support and bringing attention to a myriad of issues on that platform. they keep trying to push reset on any type of progress we make and thats been apparent with facebook and twitter.

Last edited:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
:dahell: Its ok to say you dont understand how social media algorithms work, how shadow banning works, how these things push narratives. And yes, most young america did not understand the plight of the Palestinians prior to tiktok. They thought oh israel is just a country of innocent indigenous jewish people trying to get along with the palestinians thanks to propaganda from the media.

The original chinese owner owns 20% of the company. The other 80% is owned by private investors including western investors. Clothes auto parts medicine food is all coming from this "hostile" nation. But the app is a threat :mjlol: put the kool aid down breh.

shyt is crazy :mindblown:

Half these people’s appliances and furniture in their homes come from China but an app is a step too far

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
whats this loyalty to white owned social media companies? :jbhmm:

black folks along with many other minorities are rallying support and bringing attention to a myriad of issues on that platform. they keep trying to push reset on any type of progress we make and thats been apparent with facebook and twitter.

There are other apps we can use and this is a forced sell. Not only that, "the" are on both sides of this issue. There are many anti-black forces that stand to win and lose from this decision.

The important question is:

Is the CCP's ownership to one of the largest information sharing apps a threat to national security? When did China become the bastion of free speech?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There are other apps we can use and this is a forced sell. Not only that, "the" are on both sides of this issue. There are many anti-black forces that stand to win and lose from this decision.

Is the CCP's ownership to one of the largest information sharing apps a threat to national security? When did China become the bastion of free speech?

the market has chosen which platform they prefer and we supposedly live in a free country so no i reject that premise that there are alternatives if users are being forced to change the platforms they use. oppose the consolidation of social media by white owners.

the biggest threat to national security isn't the CCP but white evangelicals support of the Palestinian genocide and wholesale theft of their land. black lives will end up as collateral damage due to this shyt.

this sets a dangerous precedent where in the future they can force a successful online enterprise from an African country to sell to a U.S entity.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
the market has chosen which platform they prefer and we supposedly live in a free country so no i reject that premise that there are alternatives if users are being forced to change the platforms they use. oppose the consolidation of social media by white owners.

the biggest threat to national security isn't the CCP but white evangelicals support of the Palestinian genocide and wholesale theft of their land. black lives will end up as collateral damage due to this shyt.

this sets a dangerous precedent where in the future they can force successful online enterprise from a African country to sell to a U.S entity.
:unimpressed: ohhhhh the market. Any of time, like now, its fukk the market. Those who control the country see the free market a tool of economic control. I don't drink that kool-aid.

Say what you want about racist cacs but they are still held accountable by our government. We don't control the CCP. We can't drag them into court. If they decide to flood that app with Chinese and Russian propaganda, we're SOL. I'm still waiting for someone to show us how letting a hostile nation have access to our personal data is benefits us. Especially one that regularly funds and conducts cyber attacks on our critical infrastructure, and others nations worldwide. The US may not be the good guys be China is definitely our enemy. Why make these task easier?

If a hostile African nation had direct access our personal data, I'd feel the same way. Why would any country allow this?

And this is coming from someone who is pro-Palestine. Telegram exists. Viber. Whatsapp. VK if you like to get the puters Putin. X:mjgrin:

Tiktok will still exist.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:unimpressed: ohhhhh the market. Any of time, like now, its fukk the market. Those who control the country see the free market a tool of economic control. I don't drink that kool-aid.

Say what you want about racist cacs but they are still held accountable by our government. We don't control the CCP. We can't drag them into court. If they decide to flood that app with Chinese and Russian propaganda, we're SOL. I'm still waiting for someone to show us how letting a hostile nation have access to our personal data is benefits us. Especially one that regularly funds and conducts cyber attacks on our critical infrastructure, and others nations worldwide. The US may not be the good guys be China is definitely our enemy. Why make these task easier?

If a hostile African nation had direct access our personal data, I'd feel the same way. Why would any country allow this?

And this is coming from someone who is pro-Palestine. Telegram exists. Viber. Whatsapp. VK if you like to get the puters Putin. X:mjgrin:

Tiktok will still exist.

I don’t even use social media outside of the coli but don’t you think it’s a bit hypocritical to be worried about a CCP app knowing that social media apps here in America as well as our own government spy on us and sell the data to god knows who. As a whole, all of that shyt is scandalous and all it needs to be seen as is a convenient tool for information from time to time.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ehI3LKh.jpeg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t even use social media outside of the coli but don’t you think it’s a bit hypocritical to be worried about a CCP app knowing that social media apps here in America as well as our own government spy on us and sell the data to god knows who. As a whole, all of that shyt is scandalous and all it needs to be seen as is a convenient tool for information from time to time.

US firms have been compiling and selling user data you think is deeply private and selling it to advertisers for that targeted marketing. It's a whole scandal.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I rather have chinese own ANYTHING in the media over Israelis. When you believe you are god's chosen people, your bigotry knows no bounds. Instagram has banned SOOOOO many people for simply being on the palestinian side. We must absolutely oppose the selling of Tik Tok, especially to white people in the middle east