Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Member of the Knesset Ofer Cassif is being targeted for removal from the legislative body Monday a day after the Israeli lawmaker said he would back South Africa's genocide case at the International Court of Justice.

In his Sunday statement, Cassif declared, "My constitutional duty is to Israeli society and all its residents, not to a government whose members and its coalition are calling for ethnic cleansing and even actual genocide."

Cassif, the sole Jewish representative in the predominantly Arab Hadash-Ta’al Party, said it was right-wing lawmakers and top officials in the Netanyahu government backing the relentless assault on Gaza "who hurt the country and the people, they are the ones who led South Africa to turn to The Hague, not me and my friends."

"And when the government acts against society, the state and its citizens, especially when it sacrifices them and commits crimes in their name on the altar of maintaining its existence," he continued, "it is my right and even my duty to warn about this and do everything I can within the law to stop it."

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@Sly Cookin Just catching up in recent links posted. I remember reading article about Gal thinking how horrific. Now I see it was fabbed up to be worse than ISIS. Looking at the aftermath of the Kibbutz areas it does look like them homes were hit by tanks and helo rockets. I know from the photos Hamas did have RPG's, explosives and grenades but to do that much damage that was shown had to be serious artillery.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Never let them DEVILS trick you, it was NEVER about Hamas.
It was ALWAYS about their lsraeli Zionist goal of colonialism and genocide of Palestinians.

Violence in response to (Neo)colonialism and genocide is a natural phenomenon. It should NEVER be seen & judged through a vacuum.

Our Ancestors all over the Black Diaspora were violent in response to enslavement and colonialism too.

It was VIOLENCE that liberated Haiti from enslavement
and made them the first Black republic.

They’ve been punished for TAKING their freedom ever since.

That is the core reason why Haiti is in the condition it is in.
Constantly destabilized and oppressed.

That is another example of a situation in the Global South that we never should look at through a vacuum.

Especially given Haiti’s historical significance that got them in its current situation that is strongly tied to ALL of us in the Diaspora.

That new wall Dominican Republic built between them and Haiti.

• Their political aspirations
• Their supply of weapons
• Their military training
• Their police training

Their “Smart Fence” technology and design

Where do y’all think Dominican Republic got that from?

We must understand how things are connected.

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Sly Cookin Just catching up in recent links posted. I remember reading article about Gal thinking how horrific. Now I see it was fabbed up to be worse than ISIS. Looking at the aftermath of the Kibbutz areas it does look like them homes were hit by tanks and helo rockets. I know from the photos Hamas did have RPG's, explosives and grenades but to do that much damage that was shown had to be serious artillery.
Exactly bro, these dudes pulled up in hang gliders but they had enough artillery to melt 100s of cars at the festival?

The IDF even released chopper footage where they killed anyone who moved while they were fleeing from the concert.

The last thing the IDf was concerned about is hostages :childplease:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, it's not a comic book. You live in a fantasy if you seriously believe you can stamp out the ideas of liberation through bombs. Again, this didn't start on Oct. 7th. And Hamas isn't operating in the West Bank, and yet Israel are being just as barbaric there too with killing innocent people and stealing their land. How do you explain this? You don't have to answer, your pledged support of ethnic cleansing does enough.

I'm not an Arab either and I don't have ANY master, you bloodthirsty animal. I'm not apart of ANY religion. I don't care about that. I care about international law, human rights and self-determination. All the things you people pretend to respect, but only when it's convenient. At least you finally stopped pretending to be impartial though.

Like I said before, many ideas were lost in the past because of war.

Israel will take over Gaza. People will largely forget about it or simply not care, and the world will continue to rotate.

I already know about that.

And, unlike many of you, I will retract incorrect statements. My ego isn't mortally wounded if new evidence shows my claims/statements to be false. I am not wedded to false opinions or corrupt ideologies like many of you are on here.

This same Hareetz?

A few of the police/investigators, physicians from Human Rights organizations, and the NYT have done their research, and they now are saying it (rape) likely occurred. They just want more survivors to come forward.

Also, post the full article instead of snippets that try to paint a narrative in favor of your obvious biases next time, especially if you want to be taken seriously outside of your bubble of Hamas loving degenerates.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Have you been under a rock for the the past 3 months. This is well known. They launched hellfire missiles from attack helicopters into the fleeing crown. They bombarded homes with Israeli settlers in them because they thought Hamas was in there too. They admitted this on camera many times. Look up "Operation Sampson". They have no problem killing their own. It's in their doctrine...

:wow:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This has been debunked. More zionist lies. Do you not think other people have access to the internet?

Clown.

Again, Human Rights organizations, physicians, and investigators/police on the ground say rape did occur. I don't care what political "pundits" on YouTube have to say.

Hopefully a YouTube video isn't your only source. If you @ me again, provide me with something more credible next time or don't quote me at all

Nitwit.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Again, Human Rights organizations, physicians, and investigators/police on the ground say rape did occur. I don't care what political "pundits" on YouTube have to say.

Hopefully a YouTube video isn't your only source. If you @ me again, provide me with something more credible next time or don't quote me at all

Nitwit.
Show me proof.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
A few of the police/investigators, physicians from Human Rights organizations, and the NYT have done their research, and they now are saying it (rape) likely occurred. They just want more survivors to come forward.

Ooooohhhhh so now it’s likely occurred?

This cac Zionist fakkit needs to be bushed :camby:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Ooooohhhhh so now it’s likely occurred?

This cac Zionist fakkit needs to be bushed :camby:

:mindblown:

There are 3 eyewitnesses that were verified to be at the site of attack that say rape did occur.

Read the NYT article that was posted.

Show me proof.

The NYT article I posted where 3 people who were verified to be at the site of the attack and survived said it happened.

Unless you have evidence proving the eye witnesses - who were on the ground when Hamas came bulldozing through - wrong, then admit you were wrong and move on.

Hamas is an evil group of militants that need to be wiped out. You can still care for innocent Palestinians and condemn Hamas. It ain't that difficult.

:francis:

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:mindblown:

There are 3 eyewitnesses that were verified to be at the site of attack that say rape did occur.

Read the NYT article that was posted.

The NYT article I posted where 3 people who were verified to be at the site of the attack and survived said it happened.

Unless you have evidence proving the eye witnesses - who were on the ground when Hamas came bulldozing through - wrong, then admit you were wrong and move on.

Hamas is an evil group of militants that need to be wiped out. You can still care for innocent Palestinians and condemn Hamas. It ain't that difficult.

:francis:

I don’t believe anything Israelis say unless there is video proof. Sorry…not sorry. Y’all are some of the most egregious liars, literally lliving in a welfare state that was built off of lies. Those three eyewitnesses could go fukk off.

40 beheaded babies? Lie
Children put into ovens? Lie
1400 civilian deaths by Hamas? Lie
Hamas base under hospitals? Lie
Hamas bombing themselves? Lie

I can go on..but you get the point

What we do have is thousands of video evidence of IDF and Israeli committing crimes against Palestinians. From racism, to theft, mockery and not to mention thousands of video of burned, disfigured, shot, murdered civilians and y’all use everything in the book to sway the public like use words like: rape, terrorist, beheadings, human shields to trigger a emotional response from people while yall are the ones committing the crimes. Disgusting ass people, destroyed whatever is left of the Jewish reputation in 4 months and then cry antisemitism. The world ain’t buying none of this shyt anymore. You and your people can go get hit by a nuke, the world would be better place without yall fakkits. I’ll take Hamas any day

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don’t believe anything Israelis say unless there is video proof. Sorry…not sorry. Y’all are some of the most egregious liars, literally lliving in a welfare state that was built off of lies. Those three eyewitnesses could go fukk off.

40 beheaded babies? Lie
Children put into ovens? Lie
1400 civilian deaths by Hamas? Lie
Hamas base under hospitals? Lie
Hamas bombing themselves? Lie

I can go on..but you get the point

What we do have is thousands of video evidence of IDF and Israeli committing crimes against Palestinians. From racism, to theft, mockery and not to mention thousands of video of burned, disfigured, shot, murdered civilians and y’all use everything in the book to sway the public like use words like: rape, terrorist, beheadings, human shields to trigger a emotional response from people while yall are the ones committing the crimes. Disgusting ass people, destroyed whatever is left of the Jewish reputation in 4 months and then cry antisemitism. The world ain’t buying none of this shyt anymore. You and your people can go get hit by a nuke, the world would be better place without yall fakkits. I’ll take Hamas any day
gj5nawm.png