Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Da_Eggman israel is a modern South Africa apartheid state . Me and everyone I know is boycotting any company with direct ties to Israel . keep negging me aint shyt you can do :umad:
That poster is even worse than Sccit with his vile zionist posting.

He should have been banned.

and these are the kinda people your trying to make peace with they are breed with hate and will never condone peace

there all exactly the same brah they all breed to hate

its not about race its about a religion that breeds hate if you're taught from birth to hate something no matter what you do to make peace it will never be enough to subside that hate its just the truth that's why it will never end

yeah but the overwhelming majority is

Claiming an entire people are only bred for hate when they're being systematically oppressed by Israel is a backwards take.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not at all crazy. They raped women and were screaming Allahu Akhbar in the streets after.

They are backwards, unrepentant, unrighteous, and devoid of reasoning. They need to be completely and utterly erased from existence.

(For the slow bus folk: I am talking about Hamas)
You can't bomb an idea out of existence. That's only going to help strengthen it, especially when the VAST VAST VAST majority of people being killed by Israel are innocent civilians. Is that an acceptable cost to "wipe" something out to you?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not at all crazy. They raped women and were screaming Allahu Akhbar in the streets after.

They are backwards, unrepentant, unrighteous, and devoid of reasoning. They need to be completely and utterly erased from existence.

(For the slow bus folk: I am talking about Hamas)
Negged.

Provide evidence that Hamas committed rape or shut the fukk up. All up in here talking zionist blabber. You sound stupid and we all see you.

Clown.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You are doing great work in this thread brother:salute:
Salute good brother! :salute:

I’m tryna do my part to show how we as a race and the Global South are historically and currently interconnected in the battle vs White Supremacy in the bigger picture.

This lsrael-Palestine conflict is just one of multiple manifestations
we can look at to see how deep it really goes.

That’s why it’s Free Palestine, Haiti, Congo and Sudan over here.

I hope we as a ppl stay focused and really learn from this conflict.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You can't bomb an idea out of existence. That's only going to help strengthen it, especially when the VAST VAST VAST majority of people being killed by Israel are innocent civilians. Is that an acceptable cost to "wipe" something out to you?

:heh:this ain't a comic book. Israel will take over Gaza.

Also,
You can bomb an idea out of existence. People in the past sliced ideas out of existence.

Negged.

Provide evidence that Hamas committed rape or shut the fukk up. All up in here talking zionist blabber. You sound stupid and we all see you.

Clown.

Two different eyewitnesses that were at the rave that was attacked by those demons.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:heh:this ain't a comic book. Israel will take over Gaza.

Also,
You can bomb an idea out of existence. People in the past sliced ideas out of existence.

Two different eyewitnesses that were at the rave that was attacked by those demons.
That article has already been ripped to shreds.

:camby:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:heh:this ain't a comic book. Israel will take over Gaza as they should. Don't start wars then scream for mercy when you find yourself on the losing end.

Also,
You can bomb an idea out of existence. People in the past sliced ideas out of existence. Just consult your Arab masters to learn more.
Exactly, it's not a comic book. You live in a fantasy if you seriously believe you can stamp out the ideas of liberation through bombs. Again, this didn't start on Oct. 7th. And Hamas isn't operating in the West Bank, and yet Israel are being just as barbaric there too with killing innocent people and stealing their land. How do you explain this? You don't have to answer, your pledged support of ethnic cleansing does enough.

I'm not an Arab either and I don't have ANY master, you bloodthirsty animal. I'm not apart of ANY religion. I don't care about that. I care about international law, human rights and self-determination. All the things you people pretend to respect, but only when it's convenient. At least you finally stopped pretending to be impartial though.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I read the link and everything said in it is accurate about him.
This same Hareetz?

Israeli police are having difficulties locating the victims of sexual assault or witnesses to such acts which allegedly occurred during the 7 October attacks on Israel by Hamas and other armed Palestinian groups, according to a report by Haaretz.

The report, published on Haaretz's Hebrew site, said that police are also unable to link the existing evidence with the victims described in it.