Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:wow: God bless Africa - good luck at the ICJ tomorrow, South Africa! Regardless of the outcome, your government is on the right side of history, morality and humanity:

So quick story time.
When I moved to Capetown a couple years back (I left since then)
I was at a work location one day and we had lunch break.
So this one Black girl next to me started singing like this out of the blue and 3 other Black girls chimed in with perfect background vocals and everybody just stopped and took it in.

I couldn’t understand a thing they were saying but I felt it in my soul,
it was spiritual. Shyt was unreal breh, it was like a movie.

I get goosebumps all over again just typing this :mjcry:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-6227.jpg

Soulless ppl, a special place in hell for them DEVILS :scust:

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So quick story time.
When I moved to Capetown a couple years back (I left since then)
I was at a work location one day and we had lunch break.
So this one Black girl next to me started singing like this out of the blue and 3 other Black girls chimed in with perfect background vocals and everybody just stopped and took it in.

I couldn’t understand a thing they were saying but I felt it in my soul,
it was spiritual. Shyt was unreal breh, it was like a movie.

I get goosebumps all over again just typing this :mjcry:

It's a beautiful song and prayer.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: God bless Africa - good luck at the ICJ tomorrow, South Africa! Regardless of the outcome, your government is on the right side of history, morality and humanity:

There was a tweet that someone posted in the other thread where a dude was saying either outcome will be a bad outcome in the sense that there will be some sort of political or social unrest. If Israel wins, the world will lose their shyt. If Israel loses, they’ll keep doing what they’re doing anyway and Americans AND the world will lose their shyt. Sorta feels like there’s gonna be problems either way.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There was a tweet that someone posted in the other thread where a dude was saying either outcome will be a bad outcome in the sense that there will be some sort of political or social unrest. If Israel wins, the world will lose their shyt. If Israel loses, they’ll keep doing what they’re doing anyway and Americans AND the world will lose their shyt. Sorta feels like there’s gonna be problems either way.

In the event that Israel wins - international humanitarian law will be ruptured forever. No doubt about that. The South African case is THAT strong. It'll be as bad as Iraq, in terms of global opinion turning on America, but now we're in a multipolar era.

If South Africa wins, then the UN Security Council will be asked to enforce the ICJ ruling but America/Britain etc. will veto it, thus undermining the whole UN system.

So either way, it's bad optically for the American Empire. But hey, who told the US to support Zionism or any form of foreign ethno-nationalism to the death?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Sly Cookin Just catching up in recent links posted. I remember reading article about Gal thinking how horrific. Now I see it was fabbed up to be worse than ISIS. Looking at the aftermath of the Kibbutz areas it does look like them homes were hit by tanks and helo rockets. I know from the photos Hamas did have RPG's, explosives and grenades but to do that much damage that was shown had to be serious artillery.
Nah they did the shyt.

Israel posts Hamas atrocities on new site, blocked from Israel​

Site launched ahead of IJC hearing South African claims Israel commits genocide; hard-to-watch content collected from terrorists own body cameras and CCTV footage previously presented to limited audiences due to the cruelty seen​

The day before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the Hague, convening to hear claims that Israel was committing genocide in Gaza, the Prime Minister's Office launched a new website that includes horrific video of the Hamas terrorists committing their massacre on October 7.

Here’s a link to photos and videos of the atrocities.

Just for the record btw. I recommend you don’t click it. If the mods want to delete it I understand.

Children were massacred, women and children were raped, people shot hiding at a rave. Hamas didn’t go in clean and kill a bunch of soldiers and guards and nothing else. That’s silly and not going to help your argument.

However does Hamas committing this act that day make South Africa’s accusation of ethnic cleansing of Gaza any less true?

Does Israel not realizing putting people in an open air prison in the most dehumanizing condition imaginable will lead to retaliation? If you get a people to see you as the literal devil for decades and they break out do you expect them to have mercy?

Israel is culpable to its people that day, just as Hamas is. Hamas is a creation of Israel’s conduct in Palestine.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
In the event that Israel wins - international humanitarian law will be ruptured forever. No doubt about that. The South African case is THAT strong. It'll be as bad as Iraq, in terms of global opinion turning on America, but now we're in a multipolar era.

If South Africa wins, then the UN Security Council will be asked to enforce the ICJ ruling but America/Britain etc. will veto it, thus undermining the whole UN system.

So either way, it's bad optically for the American Empire. But hey, who told the US to support Zionism or any form of foreign ethno-nationalism to the death?
f425a181-de68-47b7-9b88-59aa071efbdc_text.gif

America + lsrael = The United States of lsrael

a339215aea27b5dabb31599552533547.png

AmeriKKKa is the villain of the story :ufdup:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Those cowards did NOTHING when it mattered :scust:

Not really. Imagine a Arab nation saying "you are genociding arabs." Their claim would be automatically discredited by race. If Africans on the other part of the planet, who literally fought apatheid for 60 years say its genocide. Now there is teeth and all they have to do is show support so Israel realizes all their "normalcy" work they did in the last 20 years with their arab neighbors have COMPLETELY went up in smoke.