Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
@Da_Eggman israel is a modern South Africa apartheid state . Me and everyone I know is boycotting any company with direct ties to Israel . keep negging me aint shyt you can do :umad:
I checked your rep page.
Let me balance it for you :salute:

Cutting off food and water to Gaza is foul.

So is raping women in the middle of the street screaming Allahu Akbar.
This one is crazy. Never in the history of any Muslim battles has that term been used in that way
dont say shyt like that without evidence.
Still waiting

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I checked your rep page.
Let me balance it for you :salute:

This one is crazy. Never in the history of any Muslim battles has that term been used in that way

Still waiting

Not at all crazy. They raped women and were screaming Allahu Akhbar in the streets after.

They are backwards, unrepentant, unrighteous, and devoid of reasoning. They need to be completely and utterly erased from existence.

(For the slow bus folk: I am talking about Hamas)

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Dude sounds like an IDF parrot lol

And you sound like an Arab's eunuch.

Honestly asking, are you Israeli?

Dumb question and you already know the answer. Are you asking any of these pro-Hamas posters if they are HAMAS or Palestinian?

Someone @ed one of my posts from October of last year because he felt some type of way. I haven't clicked on this trash thread since October.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And you sound like an Arab's eunuch.

Dumb question and you already know the answer. Are you asking any of these pro-Hamas posters if they are HAMAS or Palestinian?

Someone @ed one of my posts from October of last year because he felt some type of way. I haven't clicked on this trash thread since October.
It's an honest question, you seem to know a lot of about Jewish culture and Tair is a Hebrew name.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Not at all crazy. They raped women and were screaming Allahu Akhbar in the streets after.

They are backwards, unrepentant, unrighteous, and devoid of reasoning. They need to be completely and utterly erased from existence.

(For the slow bus folk: I am talking about Hamas)

Where is the evidence of the rape? As much videos as we have of blown apart, shot, urinated on, defiled, humiliated Palestinians and Palestinian bodies then it would reasonable to have evidence of this rape claim y’all keeping throwing around.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

America is so full of shyt :rudy:

Always spreading US propaganda tryna justify its bloodthirsty imperialism

May God and the Ancestors be with South Africa
in their battle for justice against them lsraeli DEVILS.
Free Palestine
:salute:(and Congo, Haiti and Sudan)
IMG-1676.gif

South Africa got them DEVILS shook:salute:

Last edited: