Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Realistically speaking, i think they shouldve taken the martin luther king or ghandi approach here.

If all 2 million people stripped down to their underwear and slowly walked toward the "no -go" zone with their hands up ; i garuntee you there wouldnt be a GAZA by morning the next day. Pair that strategy with a hunger strike and all the UN organizations would be forced to side with the unarmed , malnourished people people slowly marching towards the well fed, well armed military people at the gaza border. The existence of israel itself would be questioned if even a single bullet was fired at such people. And the complicit arab states of egypt and saudiarabia would be compelled to move if multiple bullets flew due to impending internal instability of their own people who would side with the palestinians.

The violence route isnt the answer for this conflict. Their only hope is to capture the world's attention. I argue that if those young arab men currently fighting israel are truly determined to be marytrs , then they should have no problem doing so in unarmed capacity .
Just say you a scary ass bytch

No need to project breh :mjlol:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Realistically speaking, i think they shouldve taken the martin luther king or ghandi approach here.

If all 2 million people stripped down to their underwear and slowly walked toward the "no -go" zone with their hands up ; i garuntee you there wouldnt be a GAZA by morning the next day. Pair that strategy with a hunger strike and all the UN organizations would be forced to side with the unarmed , malnourished people people slowly marching towards the well fed, well armed military people at the gaza border. The existence of israel itself would be questioned if even a single bullet was fired at such people. And the complicit arab states of egypt and saudiarabia would be compelled to move if multiple bullets flew due to impending internal instability of their own people who would side with the palestinians.

The violence route isnt the answer for this conflict. Their only hope is to capture the world's attention. I argue that if those young arab men currently fighting israel are truly determined to be marytrs , then they should have no problem doing so in unarmed capacity .