Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was expecting this to happen...:wow: when everyone gangs up on these bytches...

For it is written so it shall be DONE!

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
...do you honestly believe those translations are real? Seriously?

Alot of pro Palestine people do that. Even when Isis was around. They like to use the net and put propoganda shyt out there and then say "what about them" arguments.

Like i said this war is all about religion, which is why i think its funny when celebs out west think its about land or "civil rights" or some goofy shyt like that. Its extreme religious war.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It'll be like the last time "everyone gangs up on these bytches" - a major Israeli W.

:dead:

Israel lost to Hezbollah in 2006. Had to withdraw from Lebanon after Shi’ites embarrassed them in Southern Lebanon. Now Hezbollah can fire rockets into Israel whenever it wants without repercussions
:mjlol:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
It'll be like the last time "everyone gangs up on these bytches" - a major Israeli W.
Nah homie...

A lot of things has changed since then. Granted the only reason why Israel won was because conventional warfare tactics and equipment from the US.

Now the Arab nations have proxies groups that will attract from within. If everyone decided to hop on Israel ass right now. They taking a major L