Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you're right. But I do find it amazing and disturbing that we've convinced (if not brainwashed) ourselves to resorting to non-violent means while Western/colonial powers get to blow up everything in sight. When it's a fight for freedom, sovereignty, and justice.

Many non whites are brainwashed into believing they don't have the agency nore the right like whites to wage a violent course of action .

It's actually quite sad

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
this is a girl who was snatched
76286559-12606553-Sitting_on_the_back_of_a_terrorist_s_motorcycle_her_outstretched-a-94_1696725331223.jpg

76286565-12606553-Along_with_hundreds_of_other_young_Israelis_Noa_pictured_and_Avi-a-95_1696725340615.jpg
Israel’s fault.
:snooze:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Realistically speaking, i think they shouldve taken the martin luther king or ghandi approach here.

If all 2 million people stripped down to their underwear and slowly walked toward the "no -go" zone with their hands up ; i garuntee you there wouldnt be a GAZA by morning the next day. Pair that strategy with a hunger strike and all the UN organizations would be forced to side with the unarmed , malnourished people people slowly marching towards the well fed, well armed military people at the gaza border. The existence of israel itself would be questioned if even a single bullet was fired at such people. And the complicit arab states of egypt and saudiarabia would be compelled to move if multiple bullets flew due to impending internal instability of their own people who would side with the palestinians.

The violence route isnt the answer for this conflict. Their only hope is to capture the world's attention. I argue that if those young arab men currently fighting israel are truly determined to be marytrs , then they should have no problem doing so in unarmed capacity .

In their heads they wouldn't be Martyrs if they surrendered to the needs of the flesh

It would also be a disservice to Allah to surrender to infidels, the same infidels that occupy their God given territory

See what I mean, there is no way this will not end badly

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you're right. But I do find it amazing and disturbing that we've convinced (if not brainwashed) ourselves to resorting to non-violent means while Western/colonial powers get to blow up everything in sight. When it's a fight for freedom, sovereignty, and justice.
Living in the west has really spoiled you with silly ideas.

I am not sure what Hamas is trying to accomplish here but Israel has shown no desire to alter their approach to the mistreatment of the Palestinians.

Non violence only works in lightening in a bottle situations.

That has already been tried. Not effective.

I don't think hitting civilians is the way to go. But if you are suggesting a kumbuya begging spree for your own land back, it sounds crazy

Hear me out here. The optics of their situation don't resemble a Vietnam where another major power is willing to come in and step up for them like china and Russia did. Neither does it resemble an Afghanistan where there are mountains for them to hide in and play the long game and wait for foes to give up. There is no strategy or endgame except a massacre for no reason.

Everything they're doing right now is the definition of futility. They are outgunned outmanned, and surrounded. And they have given the world justification for whatever draconian retribution that Israel is going to put on them.

They've been doing this violence and terrorism thing for 70 years, with no results to show for it. My point here is, there is another strategy that they have not tried. I find it hard to believe that the security council would just sit there as civilians were massacred. All those same sanctions that apartheid South Africa got would be issued in response to visually innocent and unarmed people being massacred.

As we speak their actions are leading to the masacre of thousands of Palestinian people from airstrikes and commando units, but nobody cares because of the violence Factor. My suggestion is that they wager their lives the same way they're doing currently in a political play for the global community. The choice is thousands of deaths for no end result, vs thousands dying for the toppling of their imprisonment through global moral injury.

I envision something very very very very similar to the George Floyd incident where folks in far-flung places like London or Brasilia or Sydney or Paris or Edinburgh rallied behind the very powerful image of an unarmed man being killed.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hear me out here. The optics of their situation don't resemble a Vietnam where another major power is willing to come in and step up for them like china and Russia did. Neither does it resemble an Afghanistan where there are mountains for them to hide in and play the long game and wait for foes to give up. There is no strategy or endgame except a massacre for no reason.

Everything they're doing right now is the definition of futility. They are outgunned outmanned, and surrounded. And they have given the world justification for whatever draconian retribution that Israel is going to put on them.

They've been doing this violence and terrorism thing for 70 years, with no results to show for it. My point here is, there is another strategy that they have not tried. I find it hard to believe that the security council would just sit there as civilians were massacred. All those same sanctions that apartheid South Africa got would be issued in response to visually innocent and unarmed people being massacred.

As we speak their actions are leading to the masacre of thousands of Palestinian people from airstrikes and commando units, but nobody cares because of the violence Factor. My suggestion is that they wager their lives the same way they're doing currently in a political play for the global community. The choice is thousands of deaths for no end result, vs thousands dying for the toppling of their imprisonment through global moral injury.

I envision something very very very very similar to the George Floyd incident where folks in far-flung places like London or Brasilia or Sydney or Paris or Edinburgh rallied behind the very powerful image of an unarmed man being killed.
The Black Diaspora rebelled for CENTURIES during Slavery

Rebellion is a NATURAL and justified response to colonialism.

The fukk is WRONG with you nikkas :what:

White people truly brainwashed y’all minds, know shame.