Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We can’t all be gay Americans, getting fukked in our asses in Congress and living in San Francisco like you!

I apologize for my heterosexuality :damn:
Making gay jokes as no effect on me since I’m not homophobic. @Sccit did the same thing. Act like Canada isn’t the most progressive gay friendly country in the world.:mjlol:

Why do you act like a revolutionary but your taxes go to Israel?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
GCEFQB6a0AAb65b.jpg
:mjlol:
https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1738583865093148880?s=20

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
CCP babble

A record of more than one in five young Chinese are out of work, their career ambitions at least temporarily derailed by a depressed job market as the economy struggles to regain momentum after its long bout with COVID-19.

The urban unemployment rate for the 16-to-24 age group reached a record 21.3% in June. In July, the government stopped publishing age-specific data,
prompting speculation the politically sensitive numbers had shot up even higher.

If “full-time adult children” were counted as unemployed, the jobless rate would be more than double the official rate of almost 20 percent in March, Zhang Dandan, a Peking University economics professor, said in an op-ed in the Chinese business magazine Caixin in July.

Btw Israel and China trade at record highs

1O1O1O.png

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
CCP babble

A record of more than one in five young Chinese are out of work, their career ambitions at least temporarily derailed by a depressed job market as the economy struggles to regain momentum after its long bout with COVID-19.

The urban unemployment rate for the 16-to-24 age group reached a record 21.3% in June. In July, the government stopped publishing age-specific data, prompting speculation the politically sensitive numbers had shot up even higher.

If “full-time adult children” were counted as unemployed, the jobless rate would be more than double the official rate of almost 20 percent in March, Zhang Dandan, a Peking University economics professor, said in an op-ed in the Chinese business magazine Caixin in July.

Btw Israel and China trade at record highs

1O1O1O.png

:umad:

GCEFQB6a0AAb65b.jpg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
CCP babble

After bumpy recovery, China’s economy faces serious headwinds in 2024​

The world’s second-largest economy is heading into 2024 on a precarious footing amid deep-seated structural issues.

China’s real estate crisis continued to roll on as more developers teetered on the brink of default and home sales remained at half their December 2020 levels – spelling trouble for an economy in which property accounts for around 30 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) and nearly 70 percent of household wealth.

While the International Monetary Fund (IMF) expects the Chinese economy to finish the year at 5.4 percent growth, economists predict a slowdown in 2024 and beyond amid structural problems such as record levels of debt and a low birth rate.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just realized breh's name is "Toussaint" :wow:
I could write an essay on how complex this inappropriateness is
My bad “kill the Jew, burn Israel to the ground! Rape, pillage, torture, murder! Death to Amerikkka. Wahahahahaha!”

*sends tweet*

Well my work is finished for today. What’s on Netflix. Oh that new spot downtown just opened up let me hit up uber eats.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bought my folks some soda streams. Pops is already using his and loving it. Started wrapping Moms and it's only NOW that I noticed...

Product of Israel :snoop:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why so passive-aggressive @Sccit ? :ld:
I got these shyts on sale, you know. Like 40% off. They might be down bad with people that were already aware.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My bad “kill the Jew, burn Israel to the ground! Rape, pillage, torture, murder! Death to Amerikkka. Wahahahahaha!”

*sends tweet*

Well my work is finished for today. What’s on Netflix. Oh that new spot downtown just opened up let me hit up uber eats.
:wow: missed the mark yet again. Read up on this negro when you get a chance, its not that simple