Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And everyone now knows you’re white and gay. You’ve really exposed yourself on the Coli through your support of Ukrainian Nazis, Boers, and Zionist Jews
Boers :dead: Russia should withdraw its forces to the internationally agreed upon borders and honor its treaties with Ukraine. Return all children kidnapped and pay compensation for Ukraines economic damage

Israel should withdraw to its UN mandated borders, allow UN control of East Jerusalem and Muslim access to holy sites. Also pay reparations to the Palestinians.

I know you don’t agree with these things as a studio militant but it’ll bring peace.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Boers :dead: Russia should withdraw its forces to the internationally agreed upon borders and honor its treaties with Ukraine. Return all children kidnapped and pay compensation for Ukraines economic damage

Israel should withdraw to its UN mandated borders, allow UN control of East Jerusalem and Muslim access to holy sites. Also pay reparations to the Palestinians.

I know you don’t agree with these things as a studio militant but it’ll bring peace.

Hasbara.

You’re saying this now to cover up your previous lies and support of Israel and Ukrainian Nazis.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hasbara.

You’re saying this now to cover up your previous lies and support of Israel and Ukrainian Nazis.
How can I lie about something I never said. Show me a post where it says I was from the South. Any coli dude knows I rep Michigan. It literally says from Michigan in my bio :heh:

I believe that Israel should be reduced to its pre-1967 borders, a free liberal Palestinian state and Netenyahu and his associates be tried as war criminals. I support Russia recognizing Ukraine’s lawful territorial borders as outlined in numerous post Soviet agreements and as recognized by the UN.

I didn’t ask for your passport information, I asked what it says. As in your nationality.

Any more lies Manitoba X?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Speak English studio militant. You’re Canadian p*ssy, stop acting like you’re fedayeen. :dead:

Why do you support the kidnapping and ethnic cleansing of Ukrainian children?

You’re mad because I don’t put white people, like you, on a pedestal. Let them meet their maker in Ukraine.

And I never will, Zionist
:leon: