Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So what? The crusader oppressors threatened to burn down Jerusalem when Salahaden liberated it too. Point is, to die is better than to be persecuted. Nukes or no nukes, the invading tyrannical zionist regime will fall :manny:
Then everyone in the Middle East and maybe the world dies. Congratulations. But so far all I see are tweets.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Biden foreign policy:
  • Defeat in Ukraine, as Russia controls all of Eastern Ukraine
  • Israel will commit the worse ethnic cleansing we have seen this decade and may yet destroy Lebanon

What’s next? Nuclear war with North Korea? Or Chinese nuclear bombs dropping on American cities?
The Azerbaijani removed hundreds of thousands of Armenians this past summer. Nobody batted an eye. This isn’t even the worst ethnic cleansing in the world this year :mjlol:

More fantasy posting with you. Like Russia and China coming to liberate the Palestinians. How’s that working out Manitoba X?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do you believe that nuking their way out of this is a viable option? And I'm not just asking this of Israel. I ask this question of any nuclear nation. I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of asymmetric warfare. Nukes are the ultimate version of this. You think conventional guerilla warfare is a bytch? If any nation drops that noise then it's open season on them. Attacks will come in ways hither fore unknown.

:skip:
Assymetric warfare only works if 1. The occupation forces are half hearted and unwilling to destroy the native population. 2. The ones engaging in Assymetric warfare me outnumber their opponent.

Neither 1 or 2 are true for the Palestinians. They are massively outnumbered and Israel is quite comfortable genociding all Palestinians.

The State of Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons. Estimates of Israel's stockpile range between 80 and 400 nuclear warheads,[2][5][6][7][8][9] and the country is believed to possess the ability to deliver them in several methods, including by aircraft, as submarine-launched cruise missiles, and via the Jericho series of intermediate to intercontinental range ballistic missiles.[18][19] Its first deliverable nuclear weapon is thought to have been completed in late 1966 or early 1967; which would make it the sixth country in the world to have developed them

Let’s be realistic breh. :francis:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Assymetric warfare only works if 1. The occupation forces are half hearted and unwilling to destroy the native population. 2. The ones engaging in Assymetric warfare me outnumber their opponent.

Neither 1 or 2 are true for the Palestinians. They are massively outnumbered and Israel is quite comfortable genociding all Palestinians.

The State of Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons. Estimates of Israel's stockpile range between 80 and 400 nuclear warheads,[2][5][6][7][8][9] and the country is believed to possess the ability to deliver them in several methods, including by aircraft, as submarine-launched cruise missiles, and via the Jericho series of intermediate to intercontinental range ballistic missiles.[18][19] Its first deliverable nuclear weapon is thought to have been completed in late 1966 or early 1967; which would make it the sixth country in the world to have developed them

Let’s be realistic breh. :francis:
:patrice:
You keep saying we shouldn't mess with Israel because they have nukes but you're also saying US should stop Russia and China by supplying shytload of weapons to Ukraine and Taiwan despite Russia and China have far more nukes than Israel.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
The Azerbaijani removed hundreds of thousands of Armenians this past summer. Nobody batted an eye. This isn’t even the worst ethnic cleansing in the world this year :mjlol:

More fantasy posting with you. Like Russia and China coming to liberate the Palestinians. How’s that working out Manitoba X?

They didn’t bomb them out the region you fukking idiot

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You keep saying we shouldn't mess with Israel
Never said that Bing Bing. You could apply all sorts of economic and political pressure to Israel and they would stop. I wouldn’t be opposed to arming the Palestinians so they could adequately protect themselves. But this notion that Israel would collapse through direct military intervention is laughable. They’d kill us all.

Tell us why daddy China had been steadily increasing trade with Israel? Since your posting nonsense propaganda about Chinese virgins playing dress up

4O4O4O4O4O4O4.png

because they have nukes but you're also saying US should stop Russia and China by supplying shytload of weapons to Ukraine and Taiwan despite Russia and China have far more nukes than Israel.
Both Ukraine and Taiwan can defend themselves without risking a nuclear response dummy.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Zionist animals always show their true colors every damn time. expecting civility from them is akin to expecting a pig to do calculus

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Never said that Bing Bing. You could apply all sorts of economic and political pressure to Israel and they would stop. I wouldn’t be opposed to arming the Palestinians so they could adequately protect themselves. But this notion that Israel would collapse through direct military intervention is laughable. They’d kill us all.

Tell us why daddy China had been steadily increasing trade with Israel? Since your posting nonsense propaganda about Chinese virgins playing dress up

4O4O4O4O4O4O4.png

Both Ukraine and Taiwan can defend themselves without risking a nuclear response dummy.
What propaganda? I just post articles about actual events like China launching space station or aircraft carrier from Western media like Wapo, NYT and CNN, the same medias where you got you pro Ukraine and anti Russia articles about Russia is running out of ammo and men and going to collapse soon. So if you post pro US articles from NYT its fact but if I post pro China articles from NYT its propaganda?

Also, you claim to be against Israel as well but I don't recall you being this belligerent toward pro Israel posters. Have you ever called Sccit K**e the way you keep calling me Chinaman?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What propaganda? I just post articles about actual events
You posted literal tweets with 7 likes of Chinese virgins playing dress up ass Hamas as if that’s some sort of breaking news. Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

Also, you claim to be against Israel as well but I don't recall you being this belligerent toward pro Israel posters. Have you ever called Sccit K**e the way you keep calling me Chinaman?
I’ve called him all sorts of names but his primary purpose on this forum is hip hop and giving the worst sports take imaginable. His homophobia, right wing religious views and Israeli nationalism is secondary. Where as your purpose is purely Chinese anti-American propaganda.

Btw can you verify that China is increasing trade with Israel?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You keep saying we shouldn't mess with Israel because they have nukes but you're also saying US should stop Russia and China by supplying shytload of weapons to Ukraine and Taiwan despite Russia and China have far more nukes than Israel.

“Toussaint” is a Zionist.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You posted literal tweets with 7 likes of Chinese virgins playing dress up ass Hamas as if that’s some sort of breaking news. Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

I’ve called him all sorts of names but his primary purpose on this forum is hip hop and giving the worst sports take imaginable. His homophobia, right wing religious views and Israeli nationalism is secondary. Where as your purpose is purely Chinese anti-American propaganda.

Btw can you verify that China is increasing trade with Israel?

We’re sorry for not respecting your sexuality enough, King of the Gays.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Your country, Israel, gave Azerbaijan weapons.

And now Israel seeks to remove millions, not hundreds of thousands, of Palestinians.

Imagine being this Zionist AND the Sovereign Gay-Lord
:snoop: :mjlol: