Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
yo we got IDF members in here now :dead:

They were always here breh, this site is full of agents including secret service as someone pointed out the other day

No wonder Brook is always absent and never responds when we ask questions, and that's why certain members seem to have free reign to continue spreading misinformation :francis:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Then everyone in the Middle East and maybe the world dies. Congratulations. But so far all I see are tweets.

We already know israel is evil enough to destroy the entire world over the possible topple of their tyrannical "state". Thats why they must be overthrown ASAP.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1dZcJQz.png

Wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you have to go through to label calls for a ceasefire as "violent speech."

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel's operation of genocide was not necessary or justified. The many times these people have gone on TV and called Palestinians dogs and want them killed so they can build settlements, laughing at torturing and killing kids etc. There's a special place in hell for these sick people. They're no different than the Nazis, isis, al Qaeda etc
Nowhere did I say it was. But no country is going to just take a terrorist attack from their neighbours on the chin and call it a day.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wasn't aware questioning Chinese propaganda makes one a Yankee imperialist, but I guess, given the state of discourse in this thread, this is where we are. :skip:

Merry Christmas to you, 张伟.
full

I question American propaganda and you get queasy.

America is evil :yeshrug: and @Sccit is your greatest ally :banderas: :mjlol: :mjpls:

Don’t get mad, vote!
:lolbron: