Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Andrew Tate is a voice of reason in this. That is how transparent this is.

:wtf:

piers morgan can't be that dumb. i've seen video after video of him claiming or acting like he doesn't understand.

today piers made arguments about israel which conveniently forget the west bank lessons he discussed with youseff (which tells me that he has handlers).

today piers doesn't understand "pressure cookers". today piers focuses in on hamas' "defence" (while forgetting israel's behaviour in the west bank).

meanwhile yesterday he didn't understand racism and press influence ...

:hubie:

if he was really that dumb he wouldn't be able to so deftly avoid letting conversations venture into less defensible areas of his worldview.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
[MEDIa

AIPAC running a full out blitz to take out any and every Anti-Zionism Democrat. :wow:
Something I found out recently. The biggest supporters of AIPAC are American evangelicals, not Israeli jews.
They are fully on board with the idea that once the jews conquer all of what they consider Israel, that Jesus will return.

No doubt the Israeli government views their hold on the religious wackos in the US is vital to maintain a hold on American politics. Because if you can make people believe what the my are doing is right because God wants it, there is nothing a mere mortal can say to convince them they are wrong.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
[MEDIa

Something I found out recently. The biggest supporters of AIPAC are American evangelicals, not Israeli jews. They are fully on board with the idea that once the jews conquer all of what they consider Israel, thar Jesus will return.

They in for a rude awakening

Gains

Superstar
Daps
piers morgan can't be that dumb. i've seen video after video of him claiming or acting like he doesn't understand.

today piers made arguments about israel which conveniently forget the west bank lessons he discussed with youseff (which tells me that he has handlers).

today piers doesn't understand "pressure cookers". today piers focuses in on hamas' "defence" (while forgetting israel's behaviour in the west bank).

meanwhile yesterday he didn't understand racism and press influence ...

:hubie:

if he was really that dumb he wouldn't be able to so deftly avoid letting conversations venture into less defensible areas of his worldview.

piers morgan pals around with isreali lobbyists

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israel built the tunnel system
under gaza in the 80's.
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Yup. And also build the hospital.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
If IsnotreaI wasn't evil and brazen enough...

They always say that Palestinians don't want peace:what:

What's insane was that animals like this were in charge of peace talks between Palestinians and isnotreaI.

That woman in the picture raising her hand is another famous demon. He was one of her closest aides.

These despicable demons and many more that haven't exposed themselves run the state's foreign policy. :pacspit: