Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sorry yall not getting a spoiler, look at what these disgusting people are doing. We shouldn’t have the option to turn this shyt off like it’s a TV show. This shyt makes me so angry…this is an ENTIRE FAMILY

:skip: Nah, don’t be angry, breh. They’re terrorists and they had it coming and Israel is exercising its right to self defense and right to exist. Please try to remember that next time.

:skip: Right @DPresidential? @Sccit?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I check Nigerian news daily and have never seen where IPOB have been confirmed to have killed innocent civilians. In fact, the only confirmed acts of violence they have committed are the killing of Fulani herdsmen and their cows, clashes with the police or army and enforcing the sit at home orders (they have stopped this but most of the violence ensued by this were between the Nigerian army/police and IPOB members.)

Buhari started a whole military operation in Igboland just because IPOB were protesting peacefully yet you expect me to believe that have been killing innocent Northerners and have lived to tell the tale.
Muhammadu Buhari, a former military dictator and ethnic bigot, supposedly reduced the army's presence in Igboland when IPOB began killing innocents? Is that what you're telling me?

It doesn't make sense and I expect you, as an Igbo man, to know better than any one that the Nigerian government promotes propaganda against the Igbos. This is the type of thing that caused 30,000 of us to be murdered in the space of a few days during the 1966 pogroms so you really should be careful of what you're repeating.

Comparing Hamas to IPOB does not legitimise Hamas, it delegitimizes IPOB.

Edit: I'm not going to make any more responses about this as it's derailing the thread.

IPOB/ESN have killed not only civilian Northerners but also Igbo civilians as well. Big parts of Anambra have soured in IPOB/ESN and it’s driving Igbos to move to Anioma areas in Delta…