Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Traveler

All Star
Daps

That’s why we need to mobilize our online presence effectively and stop infighting as a race.
So irl, DEVILS face repercussions
:ufdup:

You think the online community does anything substantial? At most it's an inconvenience to the games being played. What's more likely it's being used to manipulate situations a little bit. If online presence started to have a real impact shyt would get locked down so fast. You want to make a difference then you need to start networking with the people who are the real power players behind the scenes. Good luck working your way into those circles.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Absolutely loving the light Prof Finkelsteins getting

he was on george galloway's MOATS this week as well

Screenshot-2023-11-24-at-03-52-14.png

ReasonableMatic

Daps

That’s why we need to mobilize our online presence effectively and stop infighting as a race.
So irl, DEVILS face repercussions

You think the online community does anything substantial? At most it's an inconvenience to the games being played. What's more likely it's being used to manipulate situations a little bit. If online presence started to have a real impact shyt would get locked down so fast. You want to make a difference then you need to start networking with the people who are the real power players behind the scenes. Good luck working your way into those circles.
You must be new to this.
Why you think they’re banning countless social media accounts that report on Palestine’s injustices and lsrael has intentionally killed countless journalists already. The first casualty of war is Truth :what:

Like I said.. :sas1:
We need to MOBILIZE our online presence and stop infighting to effectively have additional irl consequences to yt supremacist behavior

Last edited:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
It’s been all over Nigerian news since Nnamdi Kanu was captured.

You’re being obtuse because your hypocrisy is exposed.

IPOB = good; Hamas = bad
:mjlol:

I check Nigerian news daily and have never seen where IPOB have been confirmed to have killed innocent civilians. In fact, the only confirmed acts of violence they have committed are the killing of Fulani herdsmen and their cows, clashes with the police or army and enforcing the sit at home orders (they have stopped this but most of the violence ensued by this were between the Nigerian army/police and IPOB members.)

Buhari started a whole military operation in Igboland just because IPOB were protesting peacefully yet you expect me to believe that have been killing innocent Northerners and have lived to tell the tale.
Muhammadu Buhari, a former military dictator and ethnic bigot, supposedly reduced the army's presence in Igboland when IPOB began killing innocents? Is that what you're telling me?

It doesn't make sense and I expect you, as an Igbo man, to know better than any one that the Nigerian government promotes propaganda against the Igbos. This is the type of thing that caused 30,000 of us to be murdered in the space of a few days during the 1966 pogroms so you really should be careful of what you're repeating.

Comparing Hamas to IPOB does not legitimise Hamas, it delegitimizes IPOB.

Edit: I'm not going to make any more responses about this as it's derailing the thread.

Last edited: