Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps

The second video in the second clip where the medic are working on the child who has his legs blown off and his face bloodied made me legit cry. I will never forget his screams of agony and I will never forgive the monsters who did this. Even myself, I feel like a coward for not doing more to stop this madness.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The second video in the second clip where the medic are working on the child who has his legs blown off and his face bloodied made me legit cry. I will never forget his screams of agony and I will never forgive the monsters who did this. Even myself, I feel like a coward for not doing more to stop this madness.
I saw that image 3 weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know how someone can see that and not be moved to do something.

It's hard to just go back to watching some TV show or sporting event after seeing something like that:mjcry:

Daps

What a despicable disgusting human being :hhh:

I hope he suffers the most horrible death imaginable

this is the guy who worked on foreign policies during Obama's term, esp regarding the Palestine/Izrl 2 state solution ... y'all think those conversations were ever had in good faith, without bias, when someone like this is involved and influencing decisions?

the food vendor is a better person than me, he showed a lot of patience dealing with this demon