Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why you nikkas stay tagging DEVILS in this thread? :what:

For what? ACKNOWLEDGMENT?!

It’ll only derail this thread, that’s what the fukk y’all want? SMH

They’ll never admit their wrongdoings in here, be fukkin forreal.

Keep clowns away from this thread and let’s build among OURSELVES
Stay FOCUSED, COTDAMN :what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Hearing rumors about Ireland explusing Israel's ambassador to Dublin and accusing Israel of crimes against humanity. If this turns out to be true, then it's a massive turning point on this crisis.

It might lead to a cascade effect: South Africa is debating it at present, Tchad, Bolivia all severed diplomatic ties--There's beginning to appear cracks at the seems here for Israel.

I still think the Arab population is the wild card in this whole crisis. They're clearly not on the same page with their leadership but are still at the protesting stage--if it turns into a type of revolution against their leadership, this crisis might expand and turn into an entirely different ball game for the US in the Middle East.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
People trying to sweep this shyt under the rug but I didn’t think for a second it was fake given Israel’s behavior since they landed in Palestine. People don’t wanna hear it but they’re the closest thing to Nazis since ww2

I've been saying this about their PR since the start of this conflict. Either they are the most out-of-touch people ever, or they really, really believe that the whole world is supposed to just accept openly clear signs of derangement.

Just the way they talk about Palestinians, denying any nuance on the subject of Hamas vs Palestine, made me think their PR is just sabotaging at this point. Complete lack of self-awareness even when you point out unhinged declarations from their leadership.

Their mission appears to be to make it impossible to defend them publicly: " We shall silence everyone...including our supporters!"

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been saying this about their PR since the start of this conflict. Either they are the most out-of-touch people ever, or they really, really believe that the whole world is supposed to just accept openly clear signs of derangement.

Just the way they talk about Palestinians, denying any nuance on the subject of Hamas vs Palestine, made me think their PR is just sabotaging at this point. Complete lack of self-awareness even when you point out unhinged declarations from their leadership.

Their mission appears to be to make it impossible to defend them publicly: " We shall silence everyone...including our supporters!"
It seems they are only worried about what Biden thinks. He is completely bought in and that is all they really need to keep doing whatever they want.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You trying to tell me about what I do and don't speak on? :skip:

how about we focus on what the media gives attention to instead? what governments do?

from the way they act one would almost believe that "jewish pain" is a special kind of pain.

without a scintilla of self-awareness you have people declaring "i have to keep a low profile and hide my jew-ness. it is the worst ever ..".

the navel gazing and bleating is absurd.

germany just changed their nationality law to add anti-semitism clauses. france changed their deportation laws.

where is the equivalent attention for the black man?

these nations and their media ignore black-pain but prioritise the protection of (seemingly) more worthy "others".

it is hypocrisy of the highest order and your comments just add to it.

:camby:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
It seems they are only worried about what Biden thinks. He is completely bought in and that is all they really need to keep doing whatever they want.
You're right. Biden and the EU were the only people they felt they needed to "convince" and the distribution of their massive advertissement budget reflects that. They had no commercials or ad spending for Africa(continent of 54 countries who will be determinant in the future)

At least the EU/US pretended to care about African votes at the UN at the start of Ukraine war.

Israel's complete dismissal of African opinion on this is quite...interesting. :mjpls:

In their view the EU will just put Africans in their place and make them vote as usual. They'll regret this eventually when it comes time to apply ICC judgments or future UN votes.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Netanyahu got the world calling Dark Brandon, Genocide Joe now.
full