Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So we've come to a point where posters are actively supporting terrorism now? I've tried not to comment much on this issue because I've actually lived in this region and understand just how complex and emotional this issue is but some posters here are taking it too far.

Hamas is just as liable for what is going on right now as the Israeli government is. Palestine and Israel cannot be at peace until both they and the right-wing Israeli government have gone.

Not enough attention has been given to the dwindling support Netanyahu's administration was receiving prior to the 7th October attack. They were on their way out and now this attack has likely switched a lot of public opinion in Israel. Fear is the biggest motivator for right-wing support.

The ability to understand and articulate the motivations of your opposition is not the same as supporting them. I would argue that it is absolutely neccacary. I do not support what you call "terrorism" from any side of a conflict but that does not mean I don't understand why it happens.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The ability to understand and articulate the motivations of your opposition is not the same as supporting them. I would argue that it is absolutely neccacary. I do not support what you call "terrorism" from any side of a conflict but that does not mean I don't understand why it happens.

OP thinks that in order for doctors to study/treat psychopaths they have to be psychopaths too :mjlol: :camby:

OP thinks that in order for doctors to study/treat people in a vegetative state they have to be in a vegetative state too :mjlol: :camby:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Coli war generals were wrong again. Remember all that Israel bit off more than they could chew, they are going to get slaughtered when they enter gaza. They gonna be fighting hezbollah, yemen on all fronts. They can't do street combat bla bla. All

All these protests and care will die down unfortunately and people will get back to their normal lives. JI feel it for the people in gaza but just like kony 2012, war in ukraine, prosecution of the Uyghurs after a while it dies down.

Forget how difficult an occupation is, brehs.

Ignore US warnings about going into Gaza, brehs.

Pretend the IDF won't be taking IED losses for as long as they occupy, brehs.

Get mad when told the IDF aint built for urban warfare even though no military really is, brehs.

:skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
OP thinks that in order for doctors to study/treat psychopaths they have to be psychopaths too :mjlol: :camby:

OP thinks that in order for doctors to study/treat people in a vegetative state they have to be in a vegetative state too :mjlol: :camby:

What a childlike takeaway from what I said.
To study/treat a psychopath you have to research and understand it. And then you must be able to articulate and act upon what you have learned.
Same with treating a person in a vegetative state. A person doesn't have to be what they are engaging with. Why would you project such a stupid concept on to me?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What a childlike takeaway from what I said.
To study/treat a psychopath you have to research and understand it. And then you must be able to articulate and act upon what you have learned.
Same with treating a person in a vegetative state. A person doesn't have to be what they are engaging with. Why would you project such a stupid concept on to me?

you need to lookup what OP means ... :ufdup: :hubie:

let even the simplest phraseology befuddle you "intellectual" brehs :hubie: