Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

The only time Democrats and Republicans can some together is when it comes to bombing muslim children. :wow:

Feels like 2003 all over again. :wow:

This is how I got cool with my local habibis (yemeni, btw). I spent hours in a locked up bodega speaking on politics tot he point where they were showing me pics of their wives and kids at home. (Kids came over, now run the store.) One of them actually proposed to me :skip: (@Jupiter Jazz).

Anywho, just thought I'd leave this here.

Security and political crises in Israel converge to create a perfect storm​

Josh Lederman and Raf Sanchez and Shira Pinson and Henry Austin and Leila Sackur
Updated April 12, 2023

Meanwhile, outbreaks of Palestinian violence against Jewish settlers in the West Bank have emboldened ultranationalist ministers within Israel’s government to demand a more aggressive Israeli response and expansionist policy on settlements.,,

Critics argue that Netanyahu, who has parlayed his reputation as a hawkish defender of Israeli security into decades of political success, is deliberately stoking conflicts now to distract from the domestic morass.

“The timing is very good for Netanyahu and his government because it buys them some time,” said Merissa Khurma, who runs the Middle East Program at the Washington-based Wilson Center. “If they can externalize an enemy, that will help them.

Yahoo article

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This is how I got cool with my local habibis (yemeni, btw). I spent hours in a locked up bodega speaking on politics tot he point where they were showing me pics of their wives and kids at home. (Kids came over, now run the store.) One of them actually proposed to me :skip: (@Jupiter Jazz).

Anywho, just thought I'd leave this here.

Security and political crises in Israel converge to create a perfect storm​

Josh Lederman and Raf Sanchez and Shira Pinson and Henry Austin and Leila Sackur
Updated April 12, 2023

Meanwhile, outbreaks of Palestinian violence against Jewish settlers in the West Bank have emboldened ultranationalist ministers within Israel’s government to demand a more aggressive Israeli response and expansionist policy on settlements.,,

Critics argue that Netanyahu, who has parlayed his reputation as a hawkish defender of Israeli security into decades of political success, is deliberately stoking conflicts now to distract from the domestic morass.

“The timing is very good for Netanyahu and his government because it buys them some time,” said Merissa Khurma, who runs the Middle East Program at the Washington-based Wilson Center. “If they can externalize an enemy, that will help them.

Yahoo article
Dang I didn't realize you wanted me this bad. Shiet. Dropping hints you wanna join the Jazz clan. :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I never said I was surprised and I never said it was new. The media lied about WMD’s in Iraq. I’m just calling it out.
U just said u never saw this amount of distrust in the media in ur lifetime. L

That would equate to u being surprised lol.

Again I think alot of folks here eyes opening bc they just been seeing one side of stuff for so long and now they one side isn't agreeing and they are surprised. Everyone has a specific angle...

Need moderate views on stuff...

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Of course the bootlickers came in here talking about some funky ass jobs :martin: ......."Why are they speaking out....they fukking up their job prospects :lupe: ".

Thats why America won't change for the better because dudes are too worried about the scraps them rich folks are giving out instead of actually challenging them for a piece of the pie......coward shyt.

We'll see how that career goes when them greedy companies replace you with AI and give the CEO a few million more in bonus :umad:.