Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

Israel has lost the PR war, which is saying something since all of the American mainstream media is explicitly pro-Israel.

IDF consistently getting exposed for blatantly lying has completely eroded any trust in any propaganda they put out yet CNN and MSNBC take their word as gospel. They all should be embarrassed they ran with that "beheaded babies" story with absolutely no proof. I don't think we've seen this level of distrust in mainstream media in my lifetime.

Doctors in Gaza are posting on the ground coverage that CNN and MSNBC purposefully choose to not cover at all. They are not even trying to show even a fake sense of non-bias. They purposefully are not even trying to cover the massive protest worldwide. If it wasn't for social media, you would not even know they were even going on.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Black people going so hard for Palestine and risking their career prospects will always be cringe to me :yeshrug:

Palestinians are the victims in this conflict but we Black Americans have own issues to workout.
Bro, you can have empathy for dying palestinian children if you are black.

Anyone with an ounce of morality should have an issue with injustice regardless of race.

If you been watching this at all, it is shedding light on how our politicians have been corrupted and bought by Israelis. Those same politicians will be voting on policies that effect black people in America.

You can't be that dense

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro, you can have empathy for dying palestinian children if you are black.

Anyone with an ounce of morality should have an issue with injustice regardless of race.

If you been watching this at all, it is shedding light on how our politicians have been corrupted and bought by Israelis. Those same politicians will be voting on policies that effect black people in America.

You can't be that dense

I feel empathy for them but when I see young Ivy League Black mostly female college students leading the charge in terms of protests I cringe. We need them to serve our community more than the Palestinians need them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the way israel is fighting made even hezbollah be like sorry brehs you're on your own to hamas

brehs going in on some big dikk buster not giving a damn about rules, treaties, nothing

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Black people going so hard for Palestine and risking their career prospects will always be cringe to me :yeshrug:

Palestinians are the victims in this conflict but we Black Americans have own issues to workout.
If the world is going to get better in any way then people need to help people. Period!

I feel empathy for them but when I see young Ivy League Black mostly female college students leading the charge in terms of protests I cringe. We need them to serve our community more than the Palestinians need them.
Are you insinuating that they can't do both? :skip:

Are you saying that they or anyone else should walk and chew gum regarding these issues? Are you personally unable to contain and digest multiple complex ideas simultaneously? If so, you may want to stop projecting that shortcoming onto people who can.

:skip:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If the world is going to get better in any way then people need to help people. Period!

Are you insinuating that they can't do both? :skip:

Are you saying that they or anyone else should walk and chew gum regarding these issues? Are you personally unable to contain and digest multiple complex ideas simultaneously? If so, you may want to stop projecting that shortcoming onto people who can.

:skip:

How are they going to do more when their elite career prospects are destroyed

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Nah because they can easily switch targets and already seem to be planning to. Everything they're pulling out in the open right now is the same shyt they're making way for over here. They consider the black youth to be a problem, they're training the cops that come back here and use the same IDF tactics on us, they're controlling our media images and are playing an integeral role in the genocides going on in the congo,

How are they going to do more when their elite career prospects are destroyed

Sounds like you're saying they even control our career propsects too...dog we are under siege, BEEN under siege obviously and banking on what they will or won't let us have for political expeidiency isn't going to keep us safe.

All they have to do is double down on conflating shyt like BLM with Hamas and it will be just as easy to dehumanize and justify shyt they already get away with on a larger scale.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah because they can easily switch targets and already seem to be planning to. Everything they're pulling out in the open right now is the same shyt they're making way for over here. They consider the black youth to be a problem, they're training the cops that come back here and use the same IDF tactics on us, they're controlling our media images and are playing an integeral role in the genocides going on in the congo,

Sounds like you're saying they even control our career propsects too...dog we are under siege, BEEN under siege obviously and banking on what they will or won't let us have for political expeidiency isn't going to keep us safe.

All they have to do is double down on conflating shyt like BLM with Hamas and it will be just as easy to dehumanize and justify shyt they already get away with on a larger scale.

This is my point, we have fascism right here.

Again, I feel for the Palestinians.