Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Israel has lost the PR war, which is saying something since all of the American mainstream media is explicitly pro-Israel.

IDF consistently getting exposed for blatantly lying has completely eroded any trust in any propaganda they put out yet CNN and MSNBC take their word as gospel. They all should be embarrassed they ran with that "beheaded babies" story with absolutely no proof. I don't think we've seen this level of distrust in mainstream media in my lifetime.

Doctors in Gaza are posting on the ground coverage that CNN and MSNBC purposefully choose to not cover at all. They are not even trying to show even a fake sense of non-bias. They purposefully are not even trying to cover the massive protest worldwide. If it wasn't for social media, you would not even know they were even going on.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Do you guys believe the vast majority of society is finally turning against Israel?
:yes:

Done

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Israel has lost the PR war, which is saying something since all of the American mainstream media is explicitly pro-Israel.

IDF consistently getting exposed for blatantly lying has completely eroded any trust in any propaganda they put out yet CNN and MSNBC take their word as gospel. They all should be embarrassed they ran with that "beheaded babies" story with absolutely no proof. I don't think we've seen this level of distrust in mainstream media in my lifetime.

Doctors in Gaza are posting on the ground coverage that CNN and MSNBC purposefully choose to not cover at all. They are not even trying to show even a fake sense of non-bias. They purposefully are not even trying to cover the massive protest worldwide. If it wasn't for social media, you would not even know they were even going on.

That is the part that has me confused. Even if you ain't some conspiracy nut, the media is blatantly suppressing significant events.

300k in front of the white house last saturday but not on the front page of CNN?

None of my coworkers or friends even knew there were protests.
:francis:

I still think the vast majority don't know what's going on. How is it not alarming that we were 1 of 14 countries in the UN to not vote for a ceasefire?

powmia

Pro
Daps
That is the part that has me confused. Even if you ain't some conspiracy nut, the media is blatantly suppressing significant events.

300k in front of the white house last saturday but not on the front page of CNN?

None of my coworkers or friends even knew there were protests.
:francis:

I still think the vast majority don't know what's going on. How is it not alarming that we were 1 of 14 countries in the UN to not vote for a ceasefire?
I hope people are finally realizing that they media in the US is controlled by the Jews. The coverage is very very biased. I guarantee that the media will cover if not set up live from the pro Israel rally on the mall today. They will claim and/or sent fake pictures claiming that the crowd size was much larger than 300k people.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know if this was posted yet as it's older news, but this was funny to me considering they gave them the one defending one of our bases stateside:

Last edited:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

I agree with comments but am surprised u are so surprised media doesn't broadcast with a slant. Imean everyone bytches about fox news and their way of reporting. It's EVERY outlet, this just the first time maybe u disagreeing with what u watching....

None of this is new or recent...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I agree with comments but am surprised u are so surprised media doesn't broadcast with a slant. Imean everyone bytches about fox news and their way of reporting. It's EVERY outlet, this just the first time maybe u disagreeing with what u watching....

None of this is new or recent...

I never said I was surprised and I never said it was new. The media lied about WMD’s in Iraq. I’m just calling it out.