Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Are you retarded? :gucci: Serious question. This is not normal.

211227174725-03-divisions-on-democracy-capitol-riot.jpg

The idiot said a handful of magas :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We feature one of the final interviews with Palestinian doctor Hammam Alloh, who died Saturday when an Israeli artillery shell struck his wife's home, killing him, his father, brother-in-law and father-in-law. On October 31, Democracy Now! spoke to Dr. Alloh about conditions at Al-Shifa Hospital, Gaza's largest hospital, and his decision to continue working, as he called on people in the United States and the rest of the world to take action against Israel's indiscriminate assault. When asked about why he refused to leave his patients, Dr. Alloh responded, "You think I went to medical school and for my postgraduate degrees for a total of 14 years so I think only about my life and not my patients?"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Footage from IDF interviewing Hamas members.

Again, From IDF so take that as you will.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
These are very depraved people.
They think they are special souls
this what you get when your allowed to go uncheck with that delusion but eventually it will eat it's self.

One thing they lost the PR war though

and all empires come to an end even ones that hide behind religion :manny:

father time is undefeated

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody noticed that this occurred on Putin birthday? :sas2: sounds like another 9/11 to me. Government bombing its own country, killing its own people to have an excuse to go to war with someone else. Israel creation which is basically america, uk, the nato was to basically monitor russia from expanding and the arab countries like iran, iraq, syria and etc.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Israel is literally killing united nations workers and the UN won't put the hammer down lmfao. Good god

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Israel is creating a bunch of enemies. The next generation pf Islamic extremists are going to be FAR more extreme than Hamas (or even ISIS). Long term this a threat to all of us. I think this could also lead to some internal strife within many Arab nations such SA and Jordan. The Arab world sees their government's inaction on this and demand that they take a more hardline approach to Israel.

Daps
Are you retarded? :gucci: Serious question. This is not normal.

211227174725-03-divisions-on-democracy-capitol-riot.jpg

Okay, a little bit more than a handful. You got us. But the ones that are in this picture are the only ones that were there. This is a small crowd compared to what the Dems claim it was.

Look, it's a relatively small and intimate crowd. You can even see me and @THE 101 in the crowd if you look closely.