Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DavidG

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If innocent people weren't dying, I'd laugh my ass off - at both dying at this point. I want to smoke a blunt. :jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gotta love how the MSNBC liberals made such a fuss about outside interference from Russia in the 2016 elections because their favorite warmongering politician lost, meanwhile AIPAC is paying off all these Democrat politicians to defend the Israeli apartheid state. :francis:

Americans getting doxxed and fired on American soil because they don't pledge allegiance to a foreign country and don't want their tax dollars going to fund children getting decapitated. :francis:

American politicians are getting censured for even suggesting to acknowledge the humanity in Palestinians. :francis:

b-b-b-b-but we're a "democracy" :duck:
🎯 💯

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
^^^ Peep how "liberal" Debra Messing was until its time to talk about Israel.
Lol

F-k_cdlXkAA3IRR

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Gotta love how the MSNBC liberals made such a fuss about outside interference from Russia in the 2016 elections because their favorite warmongering politician lost, meanwhile AIPAC is paying off all these Democrat politicians to defend the Israeli apartheid state. :francis:

Americans getting doxxed and fired on American soil because they don't pledge allegiance to a foreign country and don't want their tax dollars going to fund children getting decapitated. :francis:

American politicians are getting censured for even suggesting to acknowledge the humanity in Palestinians. :francis:

b-b-b-b-but we're a "democracy" :duck:

This is not our government, it's Isreal's.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

These cacs have literally reversed and turned everything sacred and holy upside down, shyt is mindblowing. It shouldn't be at this point, but gotdamn.

I feel bad for the jews that actually pratice the religion. You have secular jews/athiests that only claim it because they've found a save haven to be pedophiles, colonizers and terrorists and be rewarded for it.

And the crazy evangellicals co-sign this shyt, call them gods people in gods holy land while they can barely biologically stand living in desert climate as they drop bombs on the same land their messah came from.

:what: