Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Problem I'm having at the voting booth is both Dems and Republicans is supporting this. Biden is all in and Trump will do the same.

Sheeitt ! Trump would've autographed the bombs himself on a campaign stage talking about "Only the best bombs, folks!"

But unfortunately I'm also learning that Saudi Arabia, Jordan, PA, UAE all dislike Hamas(apparently had to do with the Arab Spring where there were calls to topple all the Royalty in the ME)-- This explains alot of the p*ssyfooting we're seeing from them so far. Basically weakening Hamas is not necessarily a bad thing for them.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Been thinking more about this.

Initially I was considering not voting for Biden.

But I just can’t increase Trump’s chances of winning.

This will be the first presidential election for me wherein I’m voting against someone (Trump) instead of for someone (Biden). In essence, Biden will likely get my vote, but only to better ensure that Trump doesn’t win.
Jan 6th was fukked up but the more time that passes the more I don't hate Trump anymore. I'm at a point of not liking him but not hating him. Biden I'm cool with the policies he passed but brah is killing me with what's happening in Gaza and no red line in place.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Been thinking more about this.

Initially I was considering not voting for Biden.

But I just can’t increase Trump’s chances of winning.

This will be the first presidential election for me wherein I’m voting against someone (Trump) instead of for someone (Biden). In essence, Biden will likely get my vote, but only to better ensure that Trump doesn’t win.
You do have the option of not voting if you feel both candidates are not good selections.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I'm getting from this is Jewish People know how to stay on code...even throwing away their principles in the face of blatant disregard for human rights.

Every reputable org has labeled what's currently going on a genocide--yet, these guys have an omerta on that word amongst them but will destroy anyone

who attempts to go against the grain. The GOAT on how to stick together--wish we had the same ruthlessness.
This has nothing to do with being on code and everything to do with money. These people are bought and paid for by Israeli lobbyists, so they have no choice.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Admire this dude a bit. His content is getting more polished and it's sad but simply by him just asking basic questions and kind of just letting it play out, he is already better than a lot of mainstream reporters who are obviously narrative driven. He is just some dude who supposedly dropped out and hated school outside of his journalism class and decided to make youtube vids. Respect it.

Longer interview with the professor he interviews in the above clip

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You do have the option of not voting if you feel both candidates are not good selections.
Yes, but I feel Trump will be objectively worse. Not just on Gaza but on many issues important to me and my family.

Also c00nrence Thomas will likely retire if Trump wins just to ensure another conservative fills his seat.