Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you just made me realize that Palestine is the Cuba of the Middle East - besieged by a much more powerful enemy for decades while being led by incompetent militants, blockaded to death and having the rest of the region feign solidarity but really be scared as fukk of that same enemy :wow:

That’s basically what it is.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swear that shyt usually would just be German/French :mjlol:

It’s wild. For example, most Middle Eastern people on 23&Me, their DNA will be varying degrees of West Asian, North African and Levantine.

Jewish people are the only ME group that gets their own category as “Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc.” Why are Iranians, Egyptians and Iraqis listed as West Asian but Jews listed as Ashkenazi? :mjpls: It’s because if they broke it down by region instead of by ethnicity they’d have to show that for the lionshare of Jews, they are really 70-80% white. They try to claim that Jews are 50% ME, 50% European. There’s no way you can be biracial or half and half and look white. A true biracial with that sort of breakdown would look like Zayn Malik, not like Michael Cera and Mark Zuckerberg. They’re lying like a muthafukka.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Problem I'm having at the voting booth is both Dems and Republicans is supporting this. Biden is all in and Trump will do the same.

Biden is more sympathetic to saving Muslim civilians in the region with the focus of destroying or greatly compromising Hamas.

Trump promising to re-enforce his travel ban for Muslim regions shows you he doesn’t care what Israel does to Palestine.

If he didn’t give a shyt about Ukraine what do you think he feels about Muslims in the middle-east?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

He’s not able to say what he really knows:mjcry:

Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
Gaza Strip was getting BOMBED, Obama didn't say SHYT!
THAT’S why I ain't vote for him, next one EITHER!!

- Lupe Fiasco (Words I Never Said, 2011)

nikkas then: OMG Lupe, why are you saying that! :damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
Gaza Strip was getting BOMBED, Obama didn't say SHYT!
THAT’S why I ain't vote for him, next one EITHER!!

- Lupe Fiasco (Words I Never Said, 2011)

nikkas then: OMG Lupe, why are you saying that! :damn:

Wasalu Muhammad Jaco The Prophet :wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Problem I'm having at the voting booth is both Dems and Republicans is supporting this. Biden is all in and Trump will do the same.
Been thinking more about this.

Initially I was considering not voting for Biden.

But I just can’t increase Trump’s chances of winning.

This will be the first presidential election for me wherein I’m voting against someone (Trump) instead of for someone (Biden). In essence, Biden will likely get my vote, but only to better ensure that Trump doesn’t win.