Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Why don't black people all over the world have an International Slave Trade Remembrance Commitee??
African Union tried that shyt during the George Floyd protests by asking the UN general Assembly to put a vote condemning the human right abuse via racism, police brutality, systemic racism of African Americans in the USA(one of the rare times you saw the diaspora come together and pressure the UN). The West saw that potential and swore never again---Nikki Haley was the UN representative for the USA at the time---Let's just say those type of actions are really really discouraged even when justified.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Israel brought in some Ethiopian Jews but then proceeded to control their population by giving them birth control shots without consent--the wildest story out there. And they didn't suffer any consequence for doing that.

I'm imagining a scenario where some white women went to Ethiopia and the government there proceed to give them shots without consent, can you imagine the amount of outrage?Talks of sanctions, invasion, reparations--

They copied everything from Jim Crow American cacs

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild. For example, most Middle Eastern people on 23&Me, their DNA will be varying degrees of West Asian, North African and Levantine.

Jewish people are the only ME group that gets their own category as “Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc.” Why are Iranians, Egyptians and Iraqis listed as West Asian but Jews listed as Ashkenazi? :mjpls: It’s because if they broke it down by region instead of by ethnicity they’d have to show that for the lionshare of Jews, they are really 70-80% white. They try to claim that Jews are 50% ME, 50% European. There’s no way you can be biracial or half and half and look white. A true biracial with that sort of breakdown would look like Zayn Malik, not like Michael Cera and Mark Zuckerberg. They’re lying like a muthafukka.
Look up Adnan (Arabized) Arabs and Qahtan Original) Arabs, most Arabs are the former....

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s wild. For example, most Middle Eastern people on 23&Me, their DNA will be varying degrees of West Asian, North African and Levantine.

Jewish people are the only ME group that gets their own category as “Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc.” Why are Iranians, Egyptians and Iraqis listed as West Asian but Jews listed as Ashkenazi? :mjpls: It’s because if they broke it down by region instead of by ethnicity they’d have to show that for the lionshare of Jews, they are really 70-80% white. They try to claim that Jews are 50% ME, 50% European. There’s no way you can be biracial or half and half and look white. A true biracial with that sort of breakdown would look like Zayn Malik, not like Michael Cera and Mark Zuckerberg. They’re lying like a muthafukka.

Because they made that categorization up. A few years ago it mostly said German and European in general.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They've done a masterful job of conditioning Americans to accept genocide. The Great Satans of the World are America and Israel.

You mean white folks by and large are ok with it desensitized and are accepting of the barbarism of the horrors their folks exacted on other groups but they quick to call foul when others fight back against them like cowards and bytches. But what galls me is that others in other ethnic groups are ok with it as long as they accepted into white ranks...:beli: we see it for what it is.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is a good reason why DNA tests kits are illegal in Isreal.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't black people all over the world have an International Slave Trade Remembrance Commitee??

They copied everything from Jim Crow American cacs

They were always part of it. Always remember these folks profited off of slavery.

On December 17, 1862, Union General Ulysses S. Grant lashes out at Jewish cotton speculators, who he believed were the driving force behind the black market for cotton. Grant issued an order expelling all Jewish people from his military district, which encompassed parts of Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky.