Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is something I'm also learning and realizing as this conflict started taking different tones--attempts to make it a Religious issue for example---yet it still didn't create the type of collective unanimity I had expected. Arabs are not homogenous, another thing I learned. And some of them hate each other and secretly work with the US to sabotage.

Basically they're like every other Ethnic group on the planet except Whites (that's only because they're still at the top for now...even though the Irish occasionally step out to say I'm not like them folks, the Slavs as well)

Instead, Saudi said niet to their airspace for Yemen, Pakistan telling Afghans who've lived there for decades to pack their shyt, Iran is also kicking out some Talibans. All this despite the images coming from Gaza. None of them have dared close their embassy or recall their ambassador.

It's like the general thinking that Hispanics are all the same and unified.. :mjlol:

Till you realize every Hispanic nationality hates the next ones :francis:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
People created a caricature of Bernie that doesn’t exist or reflect his time in Congress.

He lived on a Kibbutz in Israel when he was young. He’s never been an anti Zionist.

He is better on Palestinian issues than 99% of the Senate.

I see how you are treating my Ukhti and I will repay all of you by not voting.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Yeah, it's why I really dont care for them..they'll cry about Israelis whilst their foot is firmly placed atop a Black Palestinians neck..
I cant decide which side in this war I detest more..cant even separate them smh

This is Black people's rapport with all of History. East or West parts of the world, at any point in history, we've got nothing but enemies. You can see

this in some of the letters Toussaint Louverture of Haiti was writing back in the days when Jefferson backed down from backing Haitians Independence fight

against France because they were a black nation and it would send a "bad message". It's the same sentiment.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
People created a caricature of Bernie that doesn’t exist or reflect his time in Congress.

He lived on a Kibbutz in Israel when he was young. He’s never been an anti Zionist.

He is better on Palestinian issues than 99% of the Senate.

All I'm getting from this is Jewish People know how to stay on code...even throwing away their principles in the face of blatant disregard for human rights.

Every reputable org has labeled what's currently going on a genocide--yet, these guys have an omerta on that word amongst them but will destroy anyone

who attempts to go against the grain. The GOAT on how to stick together--wish we had the same ruthlessness.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The layers of lsraeli corruption :scust::wow:

Might as well rename America to United States of lsrael :camby:

It blows my mind that our country has been hijacked by a small group of people and nobody seems to care. Every aspect of American society has been bought.

We have slowly been invaded and laws have been changed to make sure those ppl stay in power.:snoop:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Airmen Operating C-17 Globemaster III jets air-drop heavy equipment to Soldiers participating in Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Center (JPMRC) 24-01 at Pohakuloa Training Area, Hawaii, Nov. 4, 2023. JPMRC is the Army’s newest Combat Training Center (CTC) and generates readiness in the environments and conditions where our forces are most likely to operate in. JPMRC 24-01 includes over 5,300 training participants, from across the U.S. Joint Force.

:lupe: