Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brah is proving everyone right that he just Wana gain more land
Made an emotional decision to invade with full force. And it probably just clicked into him that this response is what Hamas wanted because they understood the power of social media in a way that Israel (and the USA) did not. News media propaganda can’t win in the social media era. They thought they could control the narrative because that’s how it used to be but nah, shyt is different now, and they’re finding out. More than anything, they’ve absolutely tanked their reputation. NOBODY fukks with Israel now. And by extension, Bibi and dem have made antisemitism more prevalent. They have lost this conflict, even if they kill every Hamas soldier, and they know it. Nobody will forgive them for this.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

CRACKAS and KOONS will still “BothSide” this conflict like what lsrael has been doing to Palestine isn’t overkill for DECADES
:picard:

Yeah this is beyond too much man! I mean I get the whole right to defend and all that...but NOT at this cost. Any normal person sees this and is revolted...rightfully so. There has to be another way! A better way than little kids who didn't even ask to be part of this world.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Afro Palestinians fleeing :mjcry:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...y-responsibility-for-gaza-netanyahu-palestine

5147.jpg

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Spain, Portugal, and Belgium as well.

Portugal were basically the Uber drivers of the Atlantic Slave Trade---they owned the majority of the ships used to transport slaves during that era and did it for all the European powers. They're now so broke that Angola had to bail them out a few years ago after a crisis hit them...you literally now have Portuguese immigrating to Angola although they call themselves "Expatriates" now.

Spain as well...got humiliated by USA/Teddy Roosevelt, got all their colonies took especially the Phillippines- I think its the fact that they won't be able to ever pay for reparations that allows people to overlook them.

Belgium is an artificial creation the British Empire made because they were paranoid of the Russian Empire and Prussia. Basically the same paranoia that the USA has today with regards to Russia.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Trail of Tears in real-time:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Are they leaving Gaza entirely or just the north? If it's Gaza entirely: The real kicker is that they being forced to leave an area they never could prior. This is the shyt that annoys me about all the remarks about how "We warned them to leave"

And go WHERE?! :mjtf: the borders were sealed long before this bullshyt. In reality, the infrstructure is being collapsed on top of itself and there's nowhere for Hamas or the average citizen to go so OF COURSE. "Hamas is using _____ for terrorist acts"