Veteran
Bushed
Daps

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
You started in the thread being objective but it slowly draining you and you are headed to the Hamas=Palestinian civilians

How are Hamas identified in the ambulance?
Do they look different to civilians or wear different clothes ?
I'm still objective. I'm the only person in thread who actually looked up the articles to see what is and what isn't "international law" and posted it. Many of ya'll just keep repeating the "breaking international law" while having no idea if the statement was true or not.

Now you want me to provide to you with detailed military intelligence I have no access to inorder to prove to you...what exactly?

If you don’t believe it, just say that. Neither of us can prove its true or false so what are you looking to accomplish?

Israel is moving procedural whether it true or not. When the dust clears they have a documented paper trail to prove that they didn't break international law.

That's all it's about at this point.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The problem is when other countries like Russia, Syria, and China targeted civilian infrastructures and organizations because they claim there are terrorists inside the same people that believe every Israeli claims will say they're lying and won't give them the benefit of the doubt.
Hamas has a long documentary history of using hospitals and other humanitarian buildings for military operations. Idk what response you're looking for.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So what do you think of the ethnic cleansing Jews did (and are doing) from the “river to the sea” since 1948?

Palestinian refugees, under international law, have a right to return- from the river to the sea…all 7 million of them
From the "river to the sea" is generally not used the way you wrote it. If you just want to ask me how I feel about ethnic cleansing feel free to do that.

I think ethnic cleansing is wrong.

Please quote me the international law you're referencing.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Next you going to say South African government shouldn't dismantle apartheid because ANC has song called Kill the Boer.
Idk enough about that subject to make a comment. If you wanna engage with the actual subject being discussed we can do that. If you disrespect to me I will just put you on ignore.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They need to be smart about how they phrase these things...once you start having to explain a slogan and give reasons that are kinda far-fetched you can lose support.

This sounds like the whole "Defund the Police" slogan during the height of BLM(I personally think it was a psy op to discredit the push for real Police Reform) but you had people saying well Defund doesn't really mean Defund..it means diverting to other areas like Mental health etc. It's very easy to attack and discredit a just cause with little mistakes like this.
I agree. They need to leave it behind.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the point of blaming the Republican lead Congress instead of Biden. They are both complicit in the genocide we are witnessing.
On the 25th, Congress passed a GOP resolution supporting the apartheid regime and defending it from any condemnation with 96% of the Democratic members voting in favor of the resolution (votes 402-10) . If we agree that Congress is the problem, that means the vast majority of Democrats are also a problem.

BTW, I know Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the 100 Billion military spending bill, but that happened because the GOP tried to hide a poison pill in the legislation (cuts to the IRS). They weren't disagreeing on moral grounds.

Either way you look at it, the Democrats are rotten to the core. You keep fearmongering about 2025, when the reality is that you are already living in a pseudo-fascist state. There is nothing more fascistic then sponsoring genocide and spreading lies/propaganda (like the 40 toddlers or the hospital misfire).

Fascism isn't completed in the US just yet. But, the most important ingredient for fascism to take place is an extremely weak or non-existent left wing party. America meets that criteria with flying colors since the Democrats are right-wing in all but rhetoric (saying BLM or talking about inclusivity).
The only way to defeat fascism is to give people a real alternative. The Dems have to field a candidate that will run on left wing platforms like Medicare For All, no more wars, free education, protecting civil liberties, addressing climate change, etc. These things are not only possible but exist in many affluent countries and the richest country on Earth should have no problem doing this as well. If this doesn't happen, fascism will be around the corner as left wingers become dejected and right-wing lunatics start seizing power. Dems can't keep stringing along voters forever.

I don't know if you've seen the map of Palestine but....

220px-JordanRiver_en.svg.png

West Bank, Palestine= the west bank of the Jordan River

Gaza, Palestine= located on the Mediterranean Sea

Palestinians want to be free from the River (West Bank) to the Sea (Gaza)

hack-khaby.gif
I never made it a party issue. I literally said that the results would be the same regardless who was in office...literally said that at least 5 times.

And the conversation was about the use of the phase and it's many different intents. It can be a hateful statement or an inspiring statement depending on who makes it. Idk why you posted a map but literally never addressed the history of the statement.

So ya...

I mean, if you want to argue things I actually said...cool. But you creating a narrative to create an argument weird. Lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
To all the people who think this will hurt Biden at the polls, I ask how?

I look at this different because I don’t see a viable way for any democrat to beat Biden and keep the party together to win at the presidential level. So Rashida says she’ll remember. That’s fine, but what will she do about it? Vote for a Republican?

I think the Democratic Party knows Biden is at a point where his legacy is cemented. What does civilians dying in Palestine do to 50 years of public service? It’s not American troops and he’s on record giving some pushback. This doesn’t hurt him much honestly.. :yeshrug:
Honestly I don't think it will hurt Biden. Most people don't care. I literally haven't heard 1 person in my real life even mention it. I even tried to have discussions about it and everyone I brought it up to was oblivious.

A stimulus check or 2 will solve any potential unrest. Americans have extremely short memories.

Actually let me take that back, the lady who does my eyebrow is Jewish. She did briefly mention it but really didn't have too much political knowledge. She was more interested in telling about her designer dog, vacation and Gucci bag.

And I don't say that to speak down on anyone. Just to illustrate how the average American potentially feels which I believe is indifferent.

Edit:
*And one person I know did go to the WH protest. But hasn't mentioned anything about changing his vote*