Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Don't matter what it is

but once cacs sneak into any form of culture and retcon it to their demon nature it will eventualy always show up and show out.

that's all Zionism is a culture vulture of torah they were not white enough for euro-cacs but white enough against sand-cacs

same way how black folk were treated here in the states by immigrants that were not Anglo enough until they were needed to be against us by all groups cac adjacent groups yes that means the sand cacs to (for my Muslim brehs).

shyt the zionist at first was going to go to uganda

I mean damn and we got clearly west/east African brehs still holding on to the :duck:even here can't see what the fukk is going on which sways your logic about the situation

shyt it's so stupid to take this as the word of god which will keep you blinded seeing what going on for what it is will have you laying down because you think some Hebrew wizard going to save you.

Judges
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

what kind of selective shyt is that......... during my studies as a kid I knew right here this shyt was :snoop: but I kept studying it thinking just maybe this God is the solution to black struggle.

1 reason why pan africanism never going work to many lost in th sauce either its Judasim/christianity or Islam. you can see division in this thread because of it.

regardless of my opionion it's really sad to see what's going on and the state of israel is on the wrong side of history when the smoke clears.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the people who ran Fallujah tell you a ground invasion is suicidal they should've listened
When I mentioned in here that no amount of training will make you totally prepared for urban warfare on someone else’s turf, people told me the IDF is the most battle tested urban warfare army in the world and they have maps, so they had nothing to worry about.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now yall understand why they was pushing so hard to ban tik tok
There's IG, seen some protest there, vids.

eye on palestine page has millions of followers showing the devastation right there in gaza

Gruesome imagery tho