Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't know what you mean not going to plan? Israel has razed a large segment of gaza to the ground and wherever a shot is coming from air support is coming in and flattening that building.
That sounds like whack a mole

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got no dog, tired of hearing about ect…go back to brunch or whatever goofball white boy shyt you were doing beforehand.

I’m sure you’ll check back in when you actually start being affected beyond the minor inconvenience of just having to come in here to type nonsense.
:russell: as opposed to what? what the fukk are you doing about this conflict, besides typing on the internet? miss me with this bullshyt :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The ground invasion is stupid but what exactly in that video suggests it "really (is) not going to plan"?

Way too many losses and wounded and they havent even "officially" laid down the gauntlet yet. Its embarrassing. Shouldve listened to the US and gone after the head of the snake with Special Forces but they wanted to pummel the civilians into submission and now look. shytload of vehicles out of commission in less than a week, body count rising by the hour.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Way too many losses and wounded and they havent even "officially" laid down the gauntlet yet. Its embarrassing. Shouldve listened to the US and gone after the head of the snake with Special Forces but they wanted to pummel the civilians into submission and now look. shytload of vehicles out of commission in less than a week, body count rising by the hour.

"Way too many losses" based on what? It's a fukking ground invasion, of course there are losses. The fukking coli man.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
"Way too many losses" based on what? It's a fukking ground invasion, of course there are losses. The fukking coli man.

260 wounded and at least 20 confirmed dead in about a week along with 10+ merkava tanks and APCs GONE is not good

That is more than every previous invasion of Gaza my boy, but you seem perturbed always in here angry as fukk so Ima just let you cook.

For context, we (America) lost 95 soldiers in Fallujah with 560 wounded and that was in like a month and a half and it was a fukking SCANDAL when it happened. So no, its not going too good for the IDF if they dont do some adjustments.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yoo... this ground invasion really not going to plan

Whoever edited this video has got skills.

Arab countries putting their hands together like birdman in the window. Israel isn't built for war and the IDF military myth is exposed.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
260 wounded and at least 20 confirmed dead in about a week along with 10+ merkava tanks and APCs GONE is not good

That is more than every previous invasion of Gaza my boy, but you seem perturbed always in here angry as fukk so Ima just let you cook.

For context, we (America) lost 95 soldiers in Fallujah with 560 wounded and that was in like a month and a half and it was a fukking SCANDAL when it happened. So no, its not going too good for the IDF if they dont do some adjustments.
When the people who ran Fallujah tell you a ground invasion is suicidal they should've listened