Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I hope you ain't Russian propaganda, Sir. I rem when even offering an observation like this would lead you to be labeled all over western mainstream medis being Kremlin propaganda. You couldn't even offer an objective criticism---thats how the M*C rolls. Its complete silence while they do their thing.

They're too busy labelling people antisemites now.

Get your takes off now breh while they're preoccupied with justifying genocide :lolbron:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
They're too busy labelling people antisemites now.

Get your takes off now breh while they're preoccupied with justifying genocide :lolbron:

What about Ukraine grains?! Won't someone think about the grains...from Ukraine?! I remember when the predicition was that Africa would starve because of Russia invading Ukraine. A continent that has the largest reserve of arable land left on the planet, underpopulated with over 30 million km sq was going to face starvation because all they eat down there is Ukraine grains.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: "from the river to the sea" means "kill every jew from the river to the sea"

you don't have to lie about it :mjlol:

Jews can be citizens of a secular Palestine along side Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians

You Cacs are the ones with the history of Jew killings (pogroms, the Holocaust)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Nah, why is that fakkit dressed like a gym teacher? fukk him.

future presidents of similar age of countries at war will probably follow his example. military uniforms give the false impression that he's trained and served in the military or has seen or is going into battle and formal wear isn't an image war time presidents shouldn't project,

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews can be citizens of a secular Palestine along side Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians

You Cacs are the ones with the history of Jew killings (pogroms, the Holocaust)
i don't have a dog in this fight :yeshrug: im tired of hearing about this part of the world, fighting over these dusty storybooks from 2,000 years ago. shyt is a disgrace

fukk israel, and fukk Hamas