Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Isreal attacked itself. False Flag event like 9/11 to start an illegal war campaign.
Is this the conspiracy y’all rolling with?
Almost 80 year conflict where Isreal has won majority of the battles.

If that's not the right answer, I'm willing to read it.
There’s no right side in this and dumb coli posters think I’m defending Israel.

im simply asking a question that people here are refusing to not accept

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Why there's no soldier manning the machine gun?
F-G1GDbW4AAP7Jv
Remote weapons system. Someone inside is manning it

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Everyone knows the history of Israel.

I asked why did Hamas invade Israel on October 7th.

No one answered the question

The answer is probably gang shyt. Asking why hamas attacked israel is like asking why bloods attack crips. They are likely retaliating for something the other side did but nobody here can speak for hamas. I do know israel gang killing way more innocent bystanders. :scust:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
To all the people who think this will hurt Biden at the polls, I ask how?

I look at this different because I don’t see a viable way for any democrat to beat Biden and keep the party together to win at the presidential level. So Rashida says she’ll remember. That’s fine, but what will she do about it? Vote for a Republican?

I think the Democratic Party knows Biden is at a point where his legacy is cemented. What does civilians dying in Palestine do to 50 years of public service? It’s not American troops and he’s on record giving some pushback. This doesn’t hurt him much honestly.. :yeshrug:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

These are facts. I’m willing to bet a big reason for the attack Hamas launched was Iran/Hezbollah backing. Now Hezbollah saying unless they strike deep into Lebanon or go crazy in Gaza they falling back. :dahell:

Iran still issuing statements.

Turkey ain’t talking bout shyt. How about Turkey park a boat next to the West Bank and see if the non NATO state Israel attacks the actual NATO state Turkey.

American war ships got them all shook.