Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People should stop posting that OSINTdefender account.

maskoff6aidc.jpg

maskoff24dd4e.jpg

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The West already know the Ukraine war is a lost cause. There's already rumblings about a peace deal after two years of the US telling Ukraine under no circumstances to make any deals.

And now the middle east is popping off the defense contractors can take their business elsewhere.

Ukraine gonna be left in the wind with a bunch of far-right neo nazis armed with US weapons. Good luck with that :picard:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The West already know the Ukraine war is a lost cause. There's already rumblings about a peace deal after two years of the US telling Ukraine under no circumstances to make any deals.

And now the middle east is popping off the defense contractors can take their business elsewhere.

Ukraine gonna be left in the wind with a bunch of far-right neo nazis armed with US weapons. Good luck with that :picard:

Higher Learning is gonna throw a fit!
:lolbron:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

Seriously.

Ukraine may as well pack their bags and head for greener (non usa) pastures.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Coli war generals told me ukraine got this though :ohhh:under no circumstances will russia and their old equipment and the heavy losses and all the old people they have fighting win this war

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

I hope you ain't Russian propaganda, Sir. I rem when even offering an observation like this would lead you to be labeled all over western mainstream medis being Kremlin propaganda. You couldn't even offer an objective criticism---thats how the M*C rolls. Its complete silence while they do their thing.