Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Really? There's nothing reasonable about your defense of Israel.

By international law, Israel's settlements in the West Bank are illegal. There are over 500k illegal settlers in the West Bank and they continue to expand and depose innocent Palestinians every day. They spent the summer displacing thousands and taking over villages and setting up new settlements. Why is this ignored? Israel isn't righteous. They've slaughtered thousands of innocents including children. Back in June an IDF soldier shot and killed a toddler and nobody said anything. Or passively covered the story. And now they're all on their bullhorns talking about innocents and the need to defend themselves. fukk them. And their defenders.
According to him, Palestinians or any oppressed people should lay down and let the victors tell the story. Anything else doesn’t matter

Victors in war determine the fate of any land. Deal with it.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

bunkgif.gif

55cac1584196d58870313592f4bca103.jpg

That’s a good high school yearbook quote

BUT

The mouse need to hold his own nuts, especially if half the time he starting stuff. When the shoe drops he’ll be telling you the same thing. The world is half way how it is because people don’t know how to mind their own business. This conflict stemmed from Europe’s inability to mind it’s own buisness.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Absolutely no way this happens

It would give Putin the green light to use tactical nukes all over Ukraine if the Israelís did this and got no pushback from the international community. Not even Trump would let some shyt like that go down. Lol bots posting tweets like this is some game of Civ 6 and nukes are just something casual, foh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I knew it was going to come to that because they have nothing else. Hamas are proving to be with the sh1ts. Here’s the kicker, those people don’t care about their lives and will only enrage and heighten the spirits of the survivors. No winners.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I knew it was going to come to that because they have nothing else. Hamas are proving to be with the sh1ts. Here’s the kicker, those people don’t care about their lives and will only enrage and heighten the spirits of the survivors. No winners.
Nukes will not be fired breh:comeon:
Israel would nuke themselves :heh: