Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Allegedly this the chick they had in her underwear in the back of the truck

Yeah that video really stuck with alotta people, for obvious reasons. She was apparently
half israeli and half german. She had double citizenship.

Her leg seemed disfigured. Was she raped or just killed?

RIP to her and innocent victims in both countries tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Israel vs Islam beef might be the deepest in human history, top 2 AT LEAST. Look how they celebrating everywhere from Tehran to London :wow:

lol i don't get the first tweet, i'm sure americans celebrated when they were dropping bombs on afghanistan and iraq regardless of all the innocent children they killed

btw that baghdad mall looks cool. I'd love to visit iran and iraq one day :yeshrug:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Misleading and recycled videos circulate on X​

Ben Goggin
Amid a sea of viral footage coming out of the conflict between Israel and Hamas, misleading and recycled videos are circulating on X, formerly known as Twitter, getting hundreds of thousands of views.

The old videos, which are being passed off as from the last day, are largely being posted by verified, conservative social media personalities, many of whom have previously posted about earning ad-dollars from X's monetization program.

U.K. political personality Jim Ferguson today posted a video of a building collapsing that was originally from 2021, with the text: "Breaking: Counter attacks are underway by Israeli forces as the air force hits back at." The post is still up and has over 170,000 views. Ferguson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Other users posted videos that were originally recorded in May.

Nonprofit group Shurat HaDin posted a video of Gaza being shelled in May without disclosing that it was posting an old video. The text accompanying the video read: "Israeli Air Force is striking terror targets in Gaza. Israel has every right to defend its civilians."

The reposted video has over 120,000 views.

Shurat HaDin did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Hareem Shah also posted a video of Gaza being shelled in May without disclosing that the video was old. She wrote, "LATEST: Israeli air force is bombing targets in Gaza, Palestine." The tweet has been viewed 1 million times according to the platform, and now has a community note clarifying that the video is from May.

Shah did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Be careful following all these Twitter accounts.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Israel vs Islam beef might be the deepest in human history, top 2 AT LEAST. Look how they celebrating everywhere from Tehran to London :wow:

Edit: guilty ass Germany :deadrose:

Im a black christian who dont even live in the states (but i have family there), but just to let yall know. Some of those countries and their people were also the same ones celebrating when 9/11 hit. I saw it with my own eyes.

I was a kid but i remember seeing alot of the people from muslim countries were cheering and celebrating like a muthafukka while yelling about "fukk usa" and "fukk israel, what about palestine?".