Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt's crazy :wow: one area you couldn't pay me to visit, no way in hell im keeping track of all the beefs over there and still getting blown up randomly

That shyt so crazy, its some real HELLHOLES on Earth full of constant war and violence.... the Sahel, Central Africa, México, Brazil, Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

And the so called promised Land makes them all look like gated communities

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Actually their main objective was acquiring as many hostages as possible
They know Israel will trade thousands of Palestinian prisoners just for a couple Israelis
1. Taking civilian civlians prisoner is bad regardless

2. They killed way more civilians than they took hostage.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I feel you. But the equal population size means nothing when you're so technologically inferior. The fire power and training of one IDF solider is equal to that of potentially 4-5 HAMAS and 10+ Palestine civilians. Numbers are irrelevant here.
Drones, breh...

I've usually been pro-Palestine, but you CANNOT bomb innocent people in concert halls and festivals and expect the world to be on your side. Flat out. These weren't hardened military or even state targets.
Israel can and does. :yeshrug:

Israel now has a full blown casus belli to wipe Gaza off the map and take it over completely. HAMAS has basically signed the Palestinian state's death warrant.

Lettuce sea what happen.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is the perfect way to frame my opinion of this conflict.

I believe Ukraine and Palestine have a right to defend their territory and fight back against unapproved occupation...

But I look down on any force that specifically uses civilian deaths as part of their plan. I look down on Israel doing it. I look down on Russia doing it. I look down on Hamas doing it.

If Ukraine invaded Russia and started murdering civilians it would be wrong no matter who started the war first.

Yep people in here acting straight goofy and too emotional.

How can you think gunning down civilians which you know is:

1. going to be recorded in 4k
2. be broadcast around the world via social media and the mainstream.
3. cause people to lose sympathy or people who were neutral to now agree with whatever Israel's response is.
4. Allow for the populace to re-branded as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers
5. Allow Israel to go harder than they've ever done without any scrutiny/backlash which will of course get more Palestinians killed.

Is a good move? :mjtf:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
shyt's crazy :wow: one area you couldn't pay me to visit, no way in hell im keeping track of all the beefs over there and still getting blown up randomly

fukk Israel, hamas and the Palestinians if we are keeping it 1000. This ain’t got shyt to do with us

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yep people in here acting straight goofy and too emotional.

How can you think gunning down civilians which you know is:

1. going to be recorded in 4k
2. be broadcast around the world via social media and the mainstream.
3. cause people to lose sympathy or people who were neutral to now agree with whatever Israel's response is.
4. Allow for the populace to re-branded as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers
5. Allow Israel to go harder than they've ever done without any scrutiny/backlash which will of course get more Palestinians killed.

Is a good move? :mjtf:
The entire world knows that Israel are invaders and occupiers. Nobody sees them as innocent victims outside of Caucasian/western nations.