Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yep people in here acting straight goofy and too emotional.

How can you think gunning down civilians which you know is:

1. going to be recorded in 4k
2. be broadcast around the world via social media and the mainstream.
3. cause people to lose sympathy or people who were neutral to now agree with whatever Israel's response is.
4. Allow for the populace to re-branded as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers
5. Allow Israel to go harder than they've ever done without any scrutiny/backlash which will of course get more Palestinians killed.

Is a good move? :mjtf:
i know next to nothing about the situation

when Israel was doing similar things were they suppressing the news coverage? that's what i seems like once i started researching today :lupe: if so they just as fukked up and should be viewed as such :hhh: blowing up mad buildings and attacking journalism that attempted to shed any kind of light on it, why wasn't there a widespread loss of sympathy towards them as well?

This is nasty work :scust:

both engaged in barbaric behavior but one has the means to stop the footage from going out in 4k to the masses and the other doesn't

what's the solution here, is the world gonna sit back and watch Palestine get wiped off the map? This shyt is gonna read crazy as hell in the history books when it's all said and done :hubie:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The "stop sending our money to Ukraine" head ass coli breh would be the same ones supporting Israel or ignoring all the unconditional aid
the US sends to netanyahu's occupation and oppresive wars. We see you:sas2:

Fućk Ukraine as well

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We can thank Winston Churchill for this wise idea?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i'm not familiar with anything about this situation. can anyone explain it to me like i'm five
Just another example of never ending conflicts caused by European colonialism and imperialism during the 20th century arbitrarily dividing up and occupying land already being occupied by legitimate nations.

They were given colonized land by imperialist nations with the same white supremacist mentality that they endured during the holocaust but it’s okay when they’re the benefactors and not the victims. Those same nations gave king Leopold his own personal nation in the Congo where he killed over 10 million Africans and mutilated countless others.

They created artificial borders that divide Israel and Palestine but the Isreali government has been crossing the border and stealing more and more land every since yet people act like they’re the victims when the Palestinian people fight back.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just another example of never ending conflicts caused by European colonialism and imperialism during the 20th century arbitrarily dividing up and occupying land already being occupied by legitimate nations.

They were given colonized land by imperialist nations with the same white supremacist mentality that they endured during the holocaust but it’s okay when they’re the benefactors and not the victims. Those same nations gave king Leopold his own personal nation in the Congo where he killed over 10 million Africans and mutilated countless others.

They created artificial borders that divide Israel and Palestine but the Isreali government has been crossing the border and stealing more and more land every since yet people act like they’re the victims when the Palestinian people fight back.

All of this.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The entire world knows that Israel are invaders and occupiers. Nobody sees them as innocent victims outside of Caucasian/western nations.

:what: You think civilians being gunned down on 4k aren't being seen as victims?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL