Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Part of why you can't blanket blame all Jewish people on this matter. I saw the cops kicking and punching some elderly Orthodox Jewish folks just like during BLM marches. Lots of them are not with this bs. They could've just played it safe and stayed in their corner like most people usually do on divisive matters.
Allah bless them!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Most of the people complaining in this thread about Biden aren’t Americans or aren’t citizens and can’t vote anyways. Got no smoke for Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China or whoever the fukk who we were assured were going to come to Palestinian aid.
I've seen it echoed across many social media platforms as well. People need to hold the entire government body responsible because the support for Israel is almost unanimous.

There is no "safe" place to put your vote to avoid the support of Israel. Individual Representatives & Senators should be held responsible if people really care to put in any effort beyond running their mouths.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I seen a documentary years back about the pro-Israel lobby in the US. Basically if you want to be elected and support Israel they gonna give your campaign money, whatever party you're from. If you speak out against Israel, they will cut the funding and propably give double funding to your opponent. It was presented as political suicide to move against Israel. Same goes for the Arab nations sitting on their hands right now, everyone is choosing money over morality. As long as US is an ally, that will keep most Arabia nations in check.
Sounds about right. I have a feeling this conflict is gonna end with Israel killing and forcing Palestinians out of Gaza, possibly into Egypt, paying some restitution to smooth international criticism and the rest of the world continuing on as usual. If the source posted is accurate Jordan & Saudi Arabia are already on the path.

Sad but I don't think anyone is coming to help Palestinians at this point. Maybe something will change but I don't see a happy ending for those people unfortunately.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Who started it? Many of these so-called dead citizens are not even real, they are using fake Chinese dolls or footage from other wars or flat out just acting to decieve gullible folks like yourself.

Israel does not use its citizens as human shields or subscribe to a religion were death and matrydom are something to be celebrated. I actually had 2 flatmates from Gaza when I was in University and they HATE Hamas and hope Israel uproots them.

Most of the Muslim world and far-left Liberals caping for Palestine are just useful idiots. Listen to the son of Hamas, his views are more in line with the reality:

In 99% of these conflicts, its the Arabs starting it and being aggressive towards the Jews because they hate them. Hamas started it, Israel will finish it for them.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. Either Hamas uses human shields or they are using fake dolls, which one is it? And non partisan human rights groups have been calling out Israel for decades for its apartheid regime and human rights violations. And guess what, when you kill someone’s entire family they’re probably going to grow up with a hate boner for you. They might even want to retaliate. Anyways none of these look like fake dolls to me.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hamas uses human shields, that is a fact.

Palestinians are happy to lie to the global audience.

So, Hamas uses human shields, Gazans are happy to even go as low as to use dolls to lie against Israel.

The human shield argument is so tired and it doesn't justify breaking international human right law. If a gunman comes into your house right now and takes your mother hostage, the police NEVER have the right to drop a bomb on the gunman's house, especially if the gunman still has your mother, his mother, and his whole family in the house. No one would justify the police dropping a bomb on the gunman's house to neutralize his criminal activities, and certainly it would not help get your mother back.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Actually, they did not break international law

Also, Human shields is a MASSIVE deal, dude. No other military force has to deal with what Israel has to deal with right now.

Not only is Hamas responsible for 99% of the initial aggression towards Israel, not only do they fire rockets into Israel on a daily basis for the last 20 years, looking to maim and kill any civilian in sight (So Hamas has been breaking international human right laws every day for the last 20 years with very little public outcry) BUT the most recent attack was just a disgusting , monstrous incident of murder, rape, and torture that included babies literally being burned alive and beheaded.

Hamas are genocidal freaks and its not just that they use civilians as shields. Far too many Gazans are happy to play this role because in their religion, the ONLY way to guarantee heaven is to die as a matyr. Death at the hands of the enemy is something to look forward to, and what greater enemy for them than the dreaded Jew. This is a distructive culture.

For the sake of the average Palestinian, Israel has to destroy Hamas and save Palestinians from themselves. And the international community needs to come together and install a temporary government in Gaza for at least the next 2 or 3 generations, till this cycle of hatred is finally broken.

It's ironic you're calling Hamas genocidal freaks when there are TONS of interviews with Israelis advocating for the genocide of Palestinians. Pot meet kettle. I mean we literally have video children being pulled out of rubble, and you're talking about genocide like it's not happening to Palestinians right now. We have Israelis doing TikTok videos mocking Palestinian death and grief. We've seen the footage dude. The jig is up, Israeli has been exposed.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So, Hamas uses human shields, Gazans are happy to even go as low as to use dolls to lie against Israel.

Ah, I was waiting for the great “Dr. Justice” to chime in on this. Sounds very credible and unbiased, like yourself. Thank you.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We all have different opinions. Its a controversial topic. I don't want to live in an echo chamber were everyone is just agreeing.
You're literally reciting Israeli propaganda. For every lie you claim Hamas tells, we can show you lies exposed about Israel. Why are official Israeli social media accounts constantly posting things, then deleting them, and then posting completely different things about the same situation? Liars don't need to scrub their accounts and repost constantly.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

they are all lying you moron. don't listen to any of it much less spend time arguing about propaganda that you can neither disprove nor substantitate.

israel (the criminal state) should stop the occupation and settler settling in accordance with UN edicts.

arguing about all the other stuff is premature.

:camby:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Breh I wonder sometimes how serious this shyt actually is... like why are Hamas and Hezbollah making these trailers/adding movie effects to fight footage :mindblown:

it's just part of arab military culture to improve their morale and degrade the enemy's, ion think it's doing a great job of the latter since it's not part of jewish military culture lol. the most successful instance of this was around 10 years ago, isil dropped a trailer for "clanging of the swords 4" showing them demolishing american security installations, doing drive-bys on iraqi officers and swat team members, etc. large numbers of the iraqi army in anbar and nineveh provinces defected to them after that.